Status: VOTING. No more questions.
Here's how this works:
- Starting at the time this thread is made you can post your World of Warcraft question for the developers.
- Around 9:30 Tuesday Morning we're going to reply saying no more questions will be taken, and any questions beyond that point will be ignored.
- Should the thread hit the cap (500 posts), no more questions will be allowed.
- We'll then ask you to use the thumbs-up button to vote for any questions you'd like to see answered. (Please only vote on questions submitted before the cutoff time.)
- Around 17:00 on Tuesday, we'll lock the thread, meaning no more votes will be possible.
- We'll pick out posts with the most votes, collect them with questions from the other regions, and get answers to be posted the following week.
- This process will continue on, with a new question thread going up (weather permitting) and the answers to the previous questions being posted shortly thereafter.
- Only one question per post.
- If your question is answered your character name will be displayed alongside the question.
- Discussion posts are not allowed! If you don't have a question for our developers, you should not post in this thread.
- Once the "no more questions" post is made, please refrain from making additional posts and only vote for your favorite questions.
- You can vote for questions at any time while the thread is unlocked.
- A highly rated post does not mean it will be answered, but we'll do our best to answer as many questions as possible.
- Down votes don't count.
- Don't post or vote for questions you know we won't answer. We're not going to use these Q&As to announce new features, expansions, or release dates, etc. By the same token, we're not going to answer questions that touch on subjects outside of the game and its design.
- Stay on topic! We’re asking for questions regarding a specific topic, if your question isn’t on that topic it’ll probably be down-voted to obscurity by other posters, and more than likely deleted by us.
- Keep your question concise. One to three sentences should be plenty to explain background and ask a question.
- Vote for any and all questions you would like to see answered.
- All votes count. While you can't see vote #'s, we can. Even if a post is highly rated, your vote still means something to that question (potentially) being answered.
And ofc other rewards for other profession pairs.
Any chance Enchanters going to learn how to make Enchanted Broom mount? [or a new flower pet for Alchemy? etc..]
Also, what is your plan about enchant Neck? correctly the only item that u can't enchant \ add extra gem. Can u make Fishing more attractive by make lvl 525 fishing, the option to enchant neck? [Because it seems now that Fishing is just "Achievement profession", lvling it gives nothing but achi points, total useless]
Just like u made Archaeology more attractive, in last patch.
Are there any plans to re-impliment BoP minipets from professions other than secundairy professions, and if so, are you planning on giving each profession a single BoP pet to show uniqueness, or will only a few select professions get them?
Will they use pyrite ore or a new token?
- Stat-less city-guard armor for Blacksmiths
- Random effect pot for alchemists like noggenfogger that can be thrown on friendly players out-of-combat.
Obviously, the possibilities are not limited to the above, and it would be cool to have it for every profession and linked to a long, time-consuming quest-chain a la the old attunement quest lines or the Tier 0.5 quest line. I.e. something to achieve via solo play and/or small-group play.