[BUG report] - BG queues at low levels

Customer Support
Is working as intended. Battlegroups got unmerged (less people = longer queues).
Blizzard just anounced losing 600k subscribers, and what they do? They screw the game even more with this change.

Cant be true unless servers like outlands etc are part of cyclone bg now.

Was checking my screenshots that i had taken after patch... in few of them its only players from cyclone bg but in most of them its also players from other battlegroups.
1hr 23m in queue and going strong
10/05/2011 19:34Posted by Kellyßrook
1hr 23m in queue and going strong

been queueing since 9am this morning. got one instant, rest were 1.5 + hours
same probs with the bg since the patch
As an occasional player, the BGs were a great way to relax and play, now that BG's are a rare event, I will not be renewing my sub. No info from Blizz looks like they are hiding some bad news which would cause more players to leave as it may take a substnacial time to fix (assuming it's a bug and not by design).
10/05/2011 20:02Posted by Ramjet
As an occasional player, the BGs were a great way to relax and play, now that BG's are a rare event, I will not be renewing my sub. No info from Blizz looks like they are hiding some bad news which would cause more players to leave as it may take a substnacial time to fix (assuming it's a bug and not by design).

if its by design, and they meant for this to happen i am cancelling my subscription now, so lets hope thats not the case >.>
A blue reply to this thread would be really nice! Even just to say that the current cause is unknown, but under investigation! It would put a lot of our minds at ease.
Hi there folks.

I just replied to a similar thread with the most recent update on this. You can find my post here:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1999565820?page=10#184

If you have any feedback to add after maintenance, please do so that in that thread. :)