God im pissed atm

Customer Support
So i spend evry bg trying to get random 10year olds to keep towers+galv up for the achievement ''frostwolf perfection''.. I JUST FINALLY HIT IT AlL TOWERS + CAPTAIN UP WITH THEIRS DOWN!

NVM GLITCH LOLOLNOACHIEVGAINED..

To my great suprise the GMs didnt do jack about it again so il have to do it again.. i probs will just give up on battlemaster..
Hmm im just going to keep ticketing they give me my achiev, im not going to spend ages cus of their programming fault.
yep bugged atm, you can only get perfection if you joined after BG started
luckily i did when i got mine :)
yeah blizz will just say in polite words ''fk you, no achiev for you brosky'' simply cus they once again mess up programming i havent got my achiev. nicelol.
exact same response from GM, what a joke..

No wonder they lose thousands and thousands of costumers each day.
exact same response from GM, what a joke..

No wonder they lose thousands and thousands of costumers each day.

They say the same in Manchester, for each United season ticket that walks out, there´s hundreds more in China waiting for his seat.

Just get a group of mates at 85, download preform enabler from Curse and take a raid group. It´s not hard and takes less effort than waiting for a PUG.

Good luck
Unfortunately, the in-game support team were not able to verify your eligibility for the achievement. The issue is currently under investigation and we apologise for any inconvenience it causes you.

However, this is no excuse for the language and bad attitude and therefore I will be locking this post now. Please think more before posting here in the future rather than pointlessly lashing out inappropriately.

Thanks.