Unable to connect

Technical Support
Prev 1 12 13 14 44 Next

Seriously disappointed that you satisfied this trolls desire but didn't reply to my question about time compensation.

dude I'm not trolling.
i have been hacked. i looked up the IP from where my account last logged in and it was some where in the middle east.

How can u check the IP that last logon to ur account?
Please test now :)
same issue as the rest
Nothing to do with being in a BG or Dungeon fro me. I was just questing in the burning steppes untill server disconnected.
I'm wondering if this problem was caused by people that got disconnected at shutdown when they were in a dungeon or battleground?

I was messing about in RFC at shutdown time, and my boyfriend was in Orgrimmar. He is able to log on fine today, however I have the 'unable to connect' issue.

I've noticed a few other people on the thread mention that they were also in a bg or dungeon so maybe the issue is because of that? What were you other guys doing when you were disconnected?

I WAS IN ARENA
20/07/2011 11:50Posted by Business
BUMP!!!

Hurr Durr im a hunter.
Same here as all others just posting so the devs see they need to hurry! :P plaed til I was DCed and now i can't log my main acc. other acc works just fine...

Was just zoning out of molten front, so wasent PVPing or anything like that.
20/07/2011 11:50Posted by Krinskal

cant play still have problem
BUMP!
20/07/2011 11:49Posted by Orcdeath
Attention - Never play again till Reset Server and do solo trash farm in FL :P

I most of the times play till server shutdown/resets, I know now last night was the last time i did that...

FAIL again
Nope ! Doesn't work at all !!!
no doesnt work
IT DIDT HELP!!!! ME!!!

Fail.

Still not working!