Unable to connect

Technical Support
Prev 1 18 19 20 44 Next
20/07/2011 12:00Posted by Krinskal
I would appreciate if you could stop spamming.

haha,good luck
yes listen to Krinskal :)
I have a day off work today,

tought to do the fireland dailies and complete my 7 weekly dungeons.

And what u think?

I'm wasting my time by reading all those posts :)

:P

Rofl, just thought the same. xD

This is why you shouldn't reply to trolls.
Something to do with the authenticator maybe? My friend that has one can log on while me that doesn't have one can't. And both of us was on untill shutdown*
Gobslam I prefere Pizza :DDDd Nice Comment :DDD
1000g to a poor rogue is epic!
Still "Unable to connect"
Screw that, I'll go to the beach
20/07/2011 11:59Posted by Tempestuous
[quote]I dont believe that is entirely true as in my case i was sat in Ogrimmar myself and have the same issue. I believe it may be associated with just being disconnected at 3:00 by the server shut down.

I guess we're just unlucky then - my boyfriend was disconnected whilst standing in Org and has no problem logging on at all. Bah!

Is he your In-Game boyfriend or Real Life boyfriend?

I would "appreciate" If you could tell us what is wrong with the servers as i asked earlyer but did you?
C'mon. Really, how long are we supposed to wait? I've tried all the solutions you've posted on the first pages, none of em' work.
They are not humans. Humans are subject for scrutiny. And shall compensate for misstakes. Much like you get compensated if you leave your Bmw at the workshop and get a Fiat 80s model back.
20/07/2011 12:02Posted by Ythel
I want Achivements for all raids in Cataclysm so i dont have to stand on the sideline never getting into a raid. Raiding is easy. Getting the achivement to be able to join is hard.

it seems kinda hard when ur gear is !@#$ and you got a 130+ agility enchant on your weapon as a warlock.. Just saying ;)

i lol'd
Gnomish Army Knife
seem fail atm >:)
To many mages in this thred to be abel whit the onebutom spamming :P
I wanna play!

My guild is doing rbg's for the cap without me ;(

But i still like turtles :D
Still "Unable to connect"
Screw that, I'll go to the beach

agreed. GL ppl.