Unable to connect

Technical Support
Prev 1 2 3 44 Next
oh man, so this is my punishment for wanting to get to level 40 last night lol

please hurry up blizz my time is limited today :)
20/07/2011 10:56Posted by Krinskal
We are actively investigating a few reports as there seems to be an issue affecting our Login servers.

Good to know :)
same here.
20/07/2011 10:56Posted by Krinskal
We are actively investigating a few reports as there seems to be an issue affecting our Login servers.

Thanks for this info. If you can keep us updated on the timescale that would be great.
omgwtfbbq!?!?!?

Krinskal plz irl buff up the server so me and all my fellow bros can play wow

thank you :)
yeah same played till it close... and boom''you are unable to connect! you played too much for this week!'' lol!
Thx for the response, same issue here.
I also played till the maintenance DC and now cannot login either.
I have also tried to reflush DNS cache and restarted my router but none of that helped :(
Hope it's fixed soon ^^
The funny thing about it is that i only logged for like 2 minutes till i got D/C'ed :P
Same issues here
Yes,

Same problem here.

And yes, i played until i dc'ed last night. :(

The solution above didn't work for me too.

Thank blizzard that u are investigation the problem.
I can log on to my secondary account but not my primary one and they are even on same battle .net account this error does not makes sense1!11!!!
Strange thing happening at log in

I have 2 wow accounts on my battle.net account.

1. trial account
2. normal wow account

I can log into the trial account just fine but if i try to log into my wow account i get the "Unable to connect. Please try again later..." message.
I have also tried logging into my brothers battle.net account from the same computer with no problems.

I see other people are experiencing similar problems i hope this helps your investigation.
I don't know whether this is true but it seems to be linked to not logging before the servers were taken down last night. Shouldn't been too long before we can log on again.

PS. I will be logging before they switch the servers off.
Our engineers are still investigating the root cause of this puzzling issue.

I appreciate your patience whilst we keep troubleshooting this on our end.
Thanks for the info! :)
Having same issue here,tried reseting firewall options and deleting Cache,WTF,Interface folders,changed pswd,cleaned pc,made several restarts nothing works. Waiting for solution
:D
hell pls wright something when it is working agen tryed all tipps on forum including delite wtf fiels and can still not enter game :(