Unable to connect

Technical Support
Prev 1 19 20 21 44 Next
That is my bankchar. Leveling enchant on my own weapons :) My main is Potatismord
Well... i can hear the crunchy nut corn flakes and a hot brew calling, i hope this issue is sorted by the time i get back so my life can be complete again :)
Still the same problem.....cant logon yet.
They cant really answer that question ya know;
theres nothing wrong with the servers, theres something wrong with our
accounts. =p
20/07/2011 12:03Posted by Kelebra
I would "appreciate" If you could tell us what is wrong with the servers as i asked earlyer but did you?

I'm afraid I cannot disclose any technical details.
Dirge

I'm just sayin..
Krinskal, did you remember to search for any missing Gnome Engineers that may be stuck in between the turbines of the main accelerator driving the power core?
haha
20/07/2011 12:05Posted by Gobslam
search
WHAT ARE THEEZZ WORDZZ?
20/07/2011 12:06Posted by Twizzer
WHAT ARE THEEZZ WORDZZ?

I like turtles :3
hm wrong quote
It seems to be the problem, that it is only the players who were disconnected by the server shutdown that cant log-in, am i right ?
20/07/2011 12:04Posted by Krinskal
I would "appreciate" If you could tell us what is wrong with the servers as i asked earlyer but did you?

Is it that Imbarrassing?
seems like epic failness(totally should be a word) persists through every maintenance
Krinskal, did you remember to search for any missing Gnome Engineers that may be stuck in between the turbines of the main accelerator driving the power core?

LOOL
Dirge

I'm just sayin..

LOLWAT
Hellooooo Blizzard hurry up where all getting bored here.... im pretty sure you lot can work faster than that, this is bull!@#$ for a lot of us.

So we appreciate you trying to fix it but do you mind if you can do it faster, im getting bored lol.

Thank you.
=O
2 hours now with this problem.
we are in the line of ,its not a joke anymore
20/07/2011 12:04Posted by Krinskal

they are fighting a mechanical boss with them engineers >:p

If I ever get to find them, I'll make sure to show'em my "Y U NO WORK" face.