Unable to connect

Technical Support
Prev 1 28 29 30 44 Next
first time i play till server shutdown ever and this, sweet.
I suggest you activate Skynet. Skynet can flush this problem out in a matter of minutes! What can go wrong?
At the time i was in Kezan doing the football quest, where you kick it over the pole

And it disconected me, i still managed to kick about 30 balls :) and without the disconnect finaly kicking in.
Crazy how i can log onto my classic account which lv 60/70 on it but not my main one with 85s lol. even though both were on at the time of server shut down! Argh guess I will have to wait for my dailies :P

Confirmed x7

Confirmed x8

Confirmed x9
they should try resetting the servers and make the !@#$s that are online suffer!
same problem with me played til reset didnt log out on time and now cant log in =( really wanna get in and get my marks for my moonwell phial trinket /drool
20/07/2011 12:27Posted by Kelebra
they should try resetting the servers and make the !@#$s that are online suffer!

Agreed

Turtles FTW :D <3<3<3
Maby it gotta do something with the new Battle.net service with inviting battle.net friends to party to join heroics.. just a thought
[I'm afraid I cannot disclose any technical details.]

Because they dont know what the problem is. And if they did. They would not give out information that could possibly hurt the company. Hack, crack and all that stuff.
YOU'VE MADE MY DAY YOUNG MAN... you've made my day.... <3
People PLeas Stop Complaining And Start Posting Something That Would Acctualy Help Them
Instead Of them Reading all This #$$%#$%#@! Dont U Think ?

Agree.
put down the servers and fix this so no one can play this is unfair that only some can play
If it helps, My boyfriend and I share the same computor, And He can log in on his account but I cant. So its nothing wrong with the comps. He didnt stay up to maintance, but I did, And i did get that same message as everyone else before I got kicked from the server :P Just a note ^^
20/07/2011 12:27Posted by Kelebra

Totally agreed =)
20/07/2011 12:27Posted by Keanan
I suggest you activate Skynet. Skynet can flush this problem out in a matter of minutes! What can go wrong?

That's a no! Skynet doesn't appreciate human players.
Stop this silly spamming. :) Come on. It is your own fault for playing until the very end. You should be ashamed of yourselfs, picking on the Krinskal!! :) I'm gonna make some food and watch a good movie. /yell when something interesting happens!