Unable to connect

Technical Support
Prev 1 2 3 4 44 Next
READ THIS BEFORE U READ MORE -

1. EVERYONE whom were ONLINE either on the Character Select or actually Ingame at 03.00 last night when the servers went down for maintenance, have been ''bugged'' through the login-system, resulting in not being able to log in!

2. It has nothing to do with your PC, your internet, your router or w/e. It is 100% Blizzards login-servers that has bugged your ACCOUNT.

3. You can still play on any other account not logged in a 03.00 last night.

4. As Blizzard has posted already on this thread, numerous times... They are investigating the problem and a fix is due as soon as they figure it out. It shouldn't take way too long, considering it's a very big problem involving !@#$loads of players all over europe, so stay put and be patient!

5. Cake or Pie? Cake, no doubt || Waffles or Pancakes? Waffles, no doubt - //Gobslam
I have the same issue going on out here, could it be that it has something to do with me being online till the server shutted down??? Because I saw lots of people on the thread who also stayed online till 3:00...
Thank you
Same problem here
Hi all I have the same problem,
it seems all that got D/C with server shut down cant log in
Hope this will be solved soon... :))
As he said, they're working on the problem on their part. Seems like it's not user-related, but a problem on their side. So the only thing we can do is pretty much sit and wait and hope it doesn't take all day to solve.
It seems to be the people who got booted when the servers went off are the people who cant log on. my friend is able to log in and he left about 10 mins b4 the server went down.
im guessing there is a bug going on with account services not loggin service since that the loggin service works fine with other players ?
Still unable :(
i even asked my best friend to try and loggin to my character and he couldnt log on to it but when he tryed his again was perfectly fine
<Password chaned Fyi> :>
same here :P :D
I can log on to my secondary account but not my primary one and they are even on same battle .net account this error does not makes sense1!11!!!
thanks for response, but well my friend has got the problem for 3 days now and now i get it.... >.< how awesome
me want play
Ffs hurry up Blizzard x.x i am pulling a all nighter, or atleast trying to, and imma die og boredness if you dont fix it x.x
i even asked my best friend to try and loggin to my character and he couldnt log on to it but when he tryed his again was perfectly fine
<Password chaned Fyi> :>

lol'd
BOOOOORED!
Thanks.
!@#$ guys i was killing a rog infront of sw how can i log off !! rofl
20/07/2011 11:17Posted by Vajas
Ffs hurry up Blizzard x.x i am pulling a all nighter, or atleast trying to, and imma die og boredness if you dont fix it x.x

Bad timing pulling an allnighter on maintenanceday :D