Unable to connect

Technical Support
Prev 1 35 36 37 44 Next
20/07/2011 12:42Posted by Twizzer
Cool story bro

Yes, itself was surprised
20/07/2011 12:29Posted by Krinskal
I suggest you activate Skynet. Skynet can flush this problem out in a matter of minutes! What can go wrong?

That's a no! Skynet doesn't appreciate human players.

I wont blame you if we get a robotic super race in the next expansion then ;)
hen I try to log on my bnet-account and is OK but to log on world of warcraft it says that I am unable to connect. I don't know what is causing this but it worked fine yesterday before the servers went down. I was in a BG when the servers whent down ??? Instantly when I type in my password and hit enter I get the messege "Unable to connect...". I changed my pass in BNet and flush my dns... whats now ???
The amount of spam is beyond acceptable levels. You may want to stop now.
the amount of time wait?
Back from my food shooping. 20x pre made food "not prepaid" Bread and !@#$loads of candy to survive for a month.
7.8 m that game is the hardest !@#$ ever
they better give a 10000.g reward for this

Fixed. i can make 3-4k per hour
I really doupt it,if tha happened some years ago when this problem started to show up it wouldnt happen again would it?
20/07/2011 12:43Posted by Bloodishorde
hen I try to log on my bnet-account and is OK but to log on world of warcraft it says that I am unable to connect. I don't know what is causing this but it worked fine yesterday before the servers went down. I was in a BG when the servers whent down ??? Instantly when I type in my password and hit enter I get the messege "Unable to connect...". I changed my pass in BNet and flush my dns... whats now ???

read previous posts and find out there is nothing YOU can do about it!
20/07/2011 12:44Posted by Krinskal

I dont think thats gonna work =/
20/07/2011 12:44Posted by Krinskal

lol if you fix the problem the hole threat will be closed i think :/

ps: i am bored
Reposted from: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2418221976?page=23#453

One thing that I find worrisome:

My main character's Activity Feed does not reflect the dagger I looted a few minutes before the server went down.

It did last night.

Are we going to lose all the progress we made in that last session?
Krinskal
Customer Service

Give to people WoW then also spam will not be
so that werd mesige instead off the normal diconnect dosent have anything whit the problem ???
As i have read through this thread i have noticed most people have played after midnight till server shutdown, is this correct?

I don't have any problems with logging in, stopped playing after 17:00 or so yesterday.
20/07/2011 12:34Posted by Xtrmhorse
free day to all affected who have tried to log in (in all seriousness)

^ this, but if the error continues for tomorrow, extend another day, and so on for the amount of days this problem continues.. My money is being wasted v.v'' *sigh*
(not trying to spam btw, more of a suggestion for all the frustrated players complaining about money, game time and compensation.)
The amount of wait time is beyond acceptable levels. You may want to stop now.

K
They should Make Wowbook tbh..