Unable to connect

Technical Support
Prev 1 36 37 38 44 Next
20/07/2011 12:44Posted by Krinskal
The amount of spam is beyond acceptable levels. You may want to stop now.

The amount of time we have to wait is beyond acceptable levels. You may want to fix it now.
The guy below me is a troll
also getting this.. did the beforementioned steps.. unable to connect since yesterday
20/07/2011 12:46Posted by Subzeronum

The amount of time we have to wait is beyond acceptable levels. You may want to fix it now.

this

TOTALLY AGREE
Im sorry to complain and i know this is nobodys fault, but THIS was supposed to be my 1 day off from work!
Still can't connect :(
he mad.
Just logged to vent and found out that guildies who were with me in bastion of twilight at shutdown aren't all having login probs, just some of them.
Plants vs zombies dude,its always my second choise when wow is down
its now currently 1246 uk time and i am having thr same problem as everyone else in this post. i played until server shut down and my boyfriend did not. he is on playing in battlegrounds and i am being told unable to connect. tried all the stuff on the technical help page and nothing.
we all mad wibble
Guys, can someone point me to the nearest post office please.
20/07/2011 12:44Posted by Krinskal
The amount of spam is beyond acceptable levels.

I guess that may be because for some people the boredom has reached the same ;)
We be mad ;(
Come on guys, stop spamming, complaints will not be tolerated...

Oh come on people, stop crying - they are working on it.

When it's fixed and you log in, will you thank them for their efforts? No. Your whining isn't helping, at all.
I'm paying nearly £10 a month not to be playing, if I want to spam on the forums I pay for, then I will spam.

Spammington.