Do same trinkets stack?

New/Returning Player Questions & Guides
I have 2 same trinkets with "on attack chance" effect. Do they stack with each other? If so, do they stack completely each as if it was the only one or is it just a greater chance (For Example, if Proc Chance is 10%, would it be raised to 19 % with two trinkets?)?
For the most part it's a moot issue. Trinkets are usually Unique-Equipped which means you can only equip one at a time.
wha? no I got 2x http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/70404 Trinket equipped
I dident get both to triger so far. Y U sure?
This trinket has a 45 second internal cooldown. Meaning it can only proc once every 45 seconds. So only one of them will proc at a time.
oh oki and is this global Kooldown for all equipped Trinkets with that name or will one trigger just it's own cooldown?
The Berserking enchant has the same internal CD, but you can get two proc's at the same time. Simplest way to test it would be:

1. Stand in front of training dummy
2. Open character window
3. Start Auto attack
4. Watch for the buff when the trinket proc's
5. When you have 2 lots of the Buff (which will probably show up as 2 seperate buffs, rather than 2 stacks of a single one, look in your character page to see if your Agility has gone up by 1,200 or 2,400
6. ???????
7. Profit.
I tried again but neither a 2nd one triggered nor triggered just one before 45 Sec internal CD. Which brings the question up why you would claim they stack if you dont know.
18/08/2011 17:36Posted by Fincher
I tried again but neither a 2nd one triggered nor triggered just one before 45 Sec internal CD. Which brings the question up why you would claim they stack if you dont know.

Auto attack for 10 mins, if double buff shows up, check your stats to see if you have recieved both bonus'. If yes, then they stack and proc seperate. If no then they proc but 1 overides the others buff. If they never proc at same time, then they dont double up.
I'd say the random proc ones don't stack, but the ones that proc on a certain event do.

I base this on your experience with said Insignia and how the Heirloom trinkets DO both proc when you kill a mob (if the mob can grant you xp or honor).