Armory Update

General
I want to know why the armory about my characters aren´t update. I can´t see the new gear i have, or the new achievements i made. This error have now one week of delay

Thank you
Best Regards
Having the same issue . . .
armory goes through "bugged as hell" stages. welcome to one of them. it will update eventually. not much blizz reps here can do about it unfortunatley
tears blizzard, fix the darn armory so i can update my gear and not look like a retard with stamina sockets. -.-'
03/10/2011 20:09Posted by Critin
Having the same issue . . .

You think you've got issues.. have a look at my avatar.. truth is I'm Male ingame. x.x
I saw somewhere that the armory not updating was specific to one battlegroup & they're trying to fix it.

I've had a thought about your problem too, Madame Gontier. Do you have a trinket or something similar that can change you to female in the game? If so, it's possible the armory's 'snapshot' was taken while you were transformed. If not, it was a crap idea and you're obviously just a male worgen who's been trying to repress his inner female for too long ;)
03/10/2011 22:33Posted by Ananda
Madame Gontier. Do you have a trinket or something similar that can change you to female in the game? If so, it's possible the armory's 'snapshot' was taken while you were transformed. If not, it was a crap idea and you're obviously just a male worgen who's been trying to repress his inner female for too long ;)

I certainly do, and I know how to trigger it aswell, but sometimes it's just completely random such as this time, and with the armory updating so slow, I'm stuck like this. :'(

03/10/2011 22:33Posted by Ananda
you're obviously just a male worgen who's been trying to repress his inner female for too long ;)

*Whistles innocently* :D