Welcome to Patch 4.3! Any questions? Check here!

Customer Support
Welcome one and all to Hour of Twilight!

Before scrolling down, we strongly encourage all to read our 4.3 Customer Support Policy Spotlight community blog which can be found here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3360303/.

This blog will help you to understand the philosophy behind some of our in-game support policies related to patch 4.3.

What’s new in this patch?
        Patch 4.3 has many exciting additions including the new Transmogrification and Void Storage features. Feel free to check out the mysterious Darkmoon Faire Island or take on the might of Deathwing with all new instances and raid content.

For a full run-down on what is in the patch, you can find the Patch Notes here:
        http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3335836/

What’s Transmogrification?
        Transmogrification is the ability to change an item’s appearance to mimic that of another, whilst still retaining all the stats of the original item. Speak to a Transmogrification vendor who will help guide you through the process of making your shiny armour (or weapon) look like new (or old depending on your choice!).

What’s this Void Storage all about then?
        Void Storage is a system that allows you to put your treasured items into “deep storage”. This is for items that you may not use very often (or at all) but have sentimental value, and it will allow you to free up your bag space for the items that you use on a more regular basis.

Where’s the Darkmoon Faire gone?
        Rather than moving around all the time (which caused nightmares having to catch all those frogs each month!), Silas Darkmoon has found himself a nice little island to house the Faire. While the local wildlife may not be particularly friendly, there's plenty of room to set up the entertainment, games and the world famous "petting zoo".

For more on what the new Faire has to offer, check out this blog:
        http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2852796/

So I’ll be able to kill Deathwing in this patch?
        You can indeed take on the Worldbreaker in our new raid Dragon Soul. In order to be able to enter you will need an ilevel of at least 372.

We’re also launching the Looking For Raid tool in 4.3 which allows players to get together and join pick-up groups to fight in raids. The system is similar to how the Looking For Group system works but currently the only raid available is the Dragon Soul raid instance.

What else is there to do?
        Deep within Baradin Hold another prisoner lurks ready to challenge unwary adventurers...
        A new legendary weapon can be obtained by brave and cunning Rogues!

Has anything been changed?
        There have been a few changes to the game in this patch and these are listed in the Patch Notes. If there is a specific change you’re interested in, please post in this sticky and we can take a look for you.
Transmogrification

For a visual step-by-step guide to Transmogrification, check out our latest Customer Support YouTube video here: http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizzardTutorial#p/u/3/GWQ-8HRuIEA.

Where do I find it?
          Speak to a guard in Stormwind or Orgrimmar and they will be able to direct you towards the Transmogrifier.

How does it work?
          Talk to the Transmogrification NPC and a character sheet style box will appear. Simply right-clicking on an item in your inventory will allow you to change the appearance of an item you are wearing (as long as it conforms to the rules). When you’re happy with the changes, pay the transmogrification fee and your armour or weapon will now appear with the look that you wanted.

I made a mistake! Can I revert the change?
          Yes you can. Speak to the Transmogrification NPC again and you’ll be able to undo the change. You will not be able to get a refund of the Transmogrification cost though (similar to reforging).

I changed one of my items to look like another. What happens if I sell/destroy the item that I copied?
          Selling or destroying an item will not affect the appearance of items you’ve previously transmogrified. However, you may wish to put them into Void Storage instead so that you can transmogrify future items as well.

How much does it cost?
          The cost of Transmogrification is determined by the value of the item and it is free to revert the change.

Can I transmogrify Heirloom items?
          Yes you can.

Are there any restrictions?
          The only items you cannot use are Poor (grey), Common (white) or Legendary (orange) items and you cannot mix proficiencies (for example changing a sword to look like an axe or a leather item for a mail one). There are however exceptions to this (like some fun or absurd items such as fishing rods or weapons shaped like a fish) that would otherwise qualify for the change.

For a full list of Transmogrification rules, please check this post:
          http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2690981437

Void Storage

For a visual step-by-step guide to Transmogrification, check out our latest Customer Support YouTube video here: http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizzardTutorial#p/u/2/OHaYJ80E-38.

Where do I find it?
          Speak to a guard in Stormwind or Orgrimmar and they will be able to direct you towards the Void Storage NPC.

How does it work?
          Talk to the Void Storage NPC and a bank like window will appear. Once you have paid the initial fee to access Void Storage, you will be able to deposit and withdraw items (for a fee of course). Simply add the item you wish to place in storage into the deposit section and if you wish to take something out, just move it from storage to the withdrawal area.

I made a mistake! Can I get a refund/get my enchants back?
          No. Once you have put something into storage you will need to pay to take it out again. Fees are non-refundable. Remember that by putting an item into storage you are removing any enchants, gems and reforging from it. This cannot be reversed and there is a warning box before the transaction completes.

How much does it cost?
          The initial fee to activate Void Storage is 100g. The fee to deposit an item is determined by its value and withdrawing an item is free.

Can I put Heirloom items into Storage?
          Yes.

Are there any restrictions?
          You cannot place Unique items into Void Storage. You also won’t be able to place any unbound items, quest items or stackable items.

Does the Void Storage carry across my characters?
          No. Void Storage is per character, just like your bank.

Darkmoon Faire

When is it?
          As before, the Darkmoon Faire will be accessible once a month for a week.

Where is it?
          The Darkmoon Faire is now located on a mysterious island. If you speak to a Darkmoon Faire representative in any major city, they will transport you to a portal located at the old location of the Darkmoon Faire which will take you to the island.

What can I do there?
          There are many things to see and do there! If you would like help getting around, speak to the NPC at the Information Booth just on the left as you enter the Faire and they will point you in the direction you wish to go.

What can I use my Tattered Darkmoon Faire Prize Tickets for?
          Unfortunately these are no longer usable and can only be sold to a vendor. New Prize Tickets can be obtained from Darkmoon Island.

Hour of Twilight Heroics

End Time
    • What’s this instance all about?
        • For more information about this instance, please check your Dungeon Journal.

• Where is it?
        • This instance can either be accessed through the LFD tool or by going to the entrance in the Caverns of Time.

• Can you tell me more about the bosses and loot?
        • Please take a look at the Dungeon Journal as all this information can be found there.

• What ilevel will I need to enter?
        • You will need an ilevel of 346 in order to enter.

Well of Eternity

• Where is it?
        • This instance can either be accessed through the LFD tool or by going to the entrance in the Caverns of Time.

• Please take a look at the Dungeon Journal as all this information can be found there.

• Can I just go straight in?
        • No. You will need to have completed End Time first.

Hour of Twilight

• Where is it?

• Can I just go straight in?
        • No. You will need to have completed both End Time and Well of Eternity first.

I can’t find the new dungeons on the LFD tool!
          The new Hour of Twilight Heroics can be found in either their own separate section or in the main Cataclysm Heroic list. You can also just queue for a random Hour of Twilight Heroic but please bear in mind you’ll only be able to enter the instances you are eligible for.

Can we no longer queue for random Rise of the Zandalari Heroics specifically?
          No. These are now included in the main Cataclysm Heroic possibilities, but they will still require a minimum average item level of 346.
      Have there been any changes to the Zandalari instances?
          Yes. You will now only need to kill 2 of the 4 bosses in order to unlock Jin’do in Zul’Gurub and Hex Lord Malacrass in Zul’Aman. However you are still welcome to kill the other bosses within the instance if you wish. Please note that the bear run in Zul’Aman has not changed.

Are there any other changes to instances in this patch?
          If you complete a random Heroic, you will no longer be locked out from attempting it manually. You should now be able to complete a specific Heroic once a day regardless of whether you have already completed it through the random dungeon finder.

Have there been any changes to the Firelands raid?
          There have been changes to the bosses both on normal and Heroic modes, however these were done prior to the patch being released.

For more information about these changes, please check our US post here.
          http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3196343006

Are there any other changes to raids this patch?
          As well as a brand new Raid Finder tool, players are once again able to unlock Scarab Coffers and Large Scarab Coffers within the Ahn’Qiraj raids using keys dropped by the bosses within.

Is anything changing for Guilds in this patch?
          As well as the recent Guild Services that were implemented, guilds with inactive Guild Leaders will be able to change the leadership once they have been inactive for more than 30 days.

More information about this feature can be found in the sticky here:
          http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2723297297

Alchemy Specialization Changes
          Abandoning your specialization is now free and can be done either from your profession panel or by visiting an Alchemy trainer in any major city. To learn a new specialization you will need to complete the corresponding quest. Please note that this needs to be done EVERY time a character unlearns their specialization.

I can't delete my character, why not?
          If your character has Heirloom items on it, it cannot be deleted and a warning box will appear informing you of this. In order to delete that character, you will first need to move the Heirloom items to a different character.

Is there anything else we should know about?
          • Archaeology areas are now visible on the mini-map to allow you to avoid wandering out of the zone while digging!
          • Quest Tracking areas or points of interest are now visible on the mini-map. This also includes arrows to help show you whether they are above or below you.
          • The Reforging interface has had an overhaul to improve it.
          • A bag search feature has been added. No more rummaging through bags for items!
          • The World Map now displays the expected character levels for each zone.
          • These and much more can be found in our Patch Notes!

I have a question but it is not listed!
          If you have a question that isn’t listed here then the first thing to do would be to check our Patch Notes to see if you can find the answer there. Should you still have a question or find yourself confused about something then you are welcome to ask here and we will update the sticky if necessary.

I reported a bug from Patch 4.2 but it is still there!
          Be aware that while it may have been reported, that does not necessarily mean it will have been resolved in this patch. There are many issues still being investigated and worked on. You are, of course, more than welcome to report it again.
Reserved
Reserved
I braught the Wow Anaul pass And wasant i ment to get a mount with it if so i havent recived mine yet when others have.
Well, they can take up to 72 hours to arrive Danboo. But, you might want to try logging out, logging in to another character and then come back to your main again as this has speeded the process up for some players. :)
I would like to know if it is true that the 2 last bosses in LFR aint avaibel since i would like to kill them but i simply cant.
This is a bit silly question but can i somehow now (Or in the near future) upgrade Valor Gear into "Heroic" Valor gear (Somethink like the Crystalized Firestone of patch 4.2).The loot drops on this patch look terribly half-@ssed

(The fact the only Neck for enhancement this patch gives hit and haste and can't be upgraded to heroic version and all the non-valor items except the wrists Ultraxion Drops have no mastery at all,it almost looks like blizzard is giving the middle finger on enha shamans.Also the fact there are also no upgrades for Relics/Thrown weapons and backs)
I can't find this in the patch notes, so excuse me if I'm missing something here - but last night the LFD tool wouldn't let me queue for the normal Cataclysm dungeons (it told me that I don't meet the requirements). Yet I managed to run them (same character) the night before, so it seems as if the requirements have changed?

Can anyone confirm this? Or should I ticket a GM in game later?
I bough the lvl 60 gear set cause that's the only set i really like on my hunter and paladin and yeah i can't transmogrify cause i don't got the ''marshall'' title from vanilla.. I started playing wow in wotlk so its kinda stupid to let the gear in the game if we can't use it.. and nothing is sayd in the information video neither.. Ok ive hear that there will be an update in a next patch but i don't want to wait for like 6 months for it neither...
What i really want to know is, why on earth i can't use my champion gear (Lvl 60 PvP gear) for transmogrification...??

I mean, we can transmogrify the old lvl 70 pvp gear, why not the lvl 60 pvp gear??

This is just a huge pile of humbug if i may say so...
What i really want to know is, why on earth i can't use my champion gear (Lvl 60 PvP gear) for transmogrification...??

I mean, we can transmogrify the old lvl 70 pvp gear, why not the lvl 60 pvp gear??

This is just a huge pile of humbug if i may say so...

The answer you seek is here.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3056495762?page=2#40
I haven't seen anything in the patch updates saying that the mutilate problem has been solved with rogues sub/com
I can't still get it why freaking resto druids aint getting buffed yet........ had a Feral druid draging me down to 10% hp before pounce were gone in arena yesterday im im glad i survived with instant heal and tree form if that !@#$ feral woundnt have died before i got nothing just a bunch of useless tic heals......
Hello Watchnlearn - If you haven't already, we encourage you to share your feedback on the Druid class with the rest of the community here in our Druid Class Forum;

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/874790/

Thanks.
mmm well i quitted for a long time and just came back but a friend told me he sond me a scroll of ress but i checked my email and had none
soo can anyone from customer service check if he rlly did send 1 to me,and if he did can i still get a lvl 80 char?
Well, you're in the wrong sticky really Bloodelfz:

Spotlight - Scroll of Resurrection
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3429856655

There you go. =)