Snow In Orgrimmar and Stormwind

General
Prev 1 7 8 9 15 Next
just calculating and drawing your snow is a !@#$%, as all trees etc you see are part of the map and not "seperate" objects
While i agree, it needs to make sense a little. Durotar is a desert, why would snow fall in Orgrimmar? Move it to Thunder Bluff, or somewhere.
i wil stop to day good??
make video Christmas? snow orgrimmar and stormwind ?

ttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/

http://www.youtube.com

:D???
game video ?from blizzard you make video we will look video see?? we like it Christmas? snow orgrimmar and stormwind ? for real
It would be.... So magical..... As a Worgen, this is a +1
I definitely support this idea. A few times I (and other players) have suggested this. Snow in areas where normally there is no snow or vice versa. Snow in Stormwind and Orgrimmar would be awesome during Christmas.

Weather changes in other area is welcome too with the exception of some though (Eversong Woods (never rain or snow; steady weather) or Icecrown and Storm Peak (always snow)).
Christmas Winter Darkmoon faire
Winter start snow 1 december stop snow 1 january? Winter haver year snow haver year orgrimmar-stormwind
We have people who can grow trees in the Molten Front where there is no water, and have them not go up in flames in the heat. I think we can manage snow in Org. :D
be good you make game look llake picture game look lake google ? facebook ?? mor Christmas? snow orgrimmar and stormwind

be good have picture 50 % two world be snow almdor-eastern kingdoms 50% snow
i try make future blizzard and world of warcraft :) Christmas? snow orgrimmar and stormwind almdor-eastern kingdoms 50% snow ? and quest mor ? :)
have ??we will not make ready Mists of Pandaria we make that ready game ??? level 95 ???????????? :)?
thanks blizzard thinking weather system should be implemented into the game =)))

BLIZZARD ???
I was thinking that a seasonal weather system should be implemented into the game, just for example maybe some snow in the dryer zones during christmas? Or abit of glacial thawing and melting in the snowier zones, also abit of rain etc would be welcome in places like durotarr and some sunshine welcome in trisfal glades. Just a suggestion, what does everyone else think? I know we have events for these times of the year but some weather change would be nice :D And yes, i have only touched on brief weather patterns/climates that could be intigrated into the game

me future ? world of warcraft ?? blizzard too ?:D me yes ?? =)

weather system should be implemented into the game,.....( yes)----(no)....???? =)
=)))))???weather system should be implemented into the game, reade December -saturday 1 2012???? 24 days?? Updates reade???????? blizzard???
?
? make quest too ???Snow In Orgrimmar and Stormwind ???? mail??'??
try make quest too ? Christmas snow quest Orgrimmar and Stormwind???

[/quote]50% land ? big ? make quest land snow kalmdor-eastern kingdoms ??? quest Winter???
?? you have look quest i try make ???? =)??
???Christmas Snow In Orgrimmar and Stormwind???
??? winter frost water make fishing ice ???quest?0/50?????? or ?? 0/100??

go quest you see ?? snow house ice ???go fishing ice ??
this idea is fantastic, with the xrealm zones populating dalaran and other cities, i think we need snow there to.
Blizz please make this possible.