World of Warcraft Subscriptions, and YOU!

New/Returning Player Questions & Guides
So is it compulsory to have an authenticator to buy WoW subscription via credit/debit card now ? great guide btw
10/06/2012 21:47Posted by Schuckss
Dear WoW community,As the title already tells you, I am looking for someone to lvl a char with him or her from 0 to 85. (or 80)i've been active almost 4 years in wow if you accept this,i will support you with gold for everything you need ,and we can discuss to share th e price

i've recently started playing again so i don't mind levelling a new char with you, it's always nice to have company, find some way to private message me?
03/07/2012 16:57Posted by Thekez
So is it compulsory to have an authenticator to buy WoW subscription via credit/debit card now ? great guide btw

no, but i recomend getting one, when i restarted playing i found my account had been hacked, an authecicator helps prevent this
Just got the app for ipod, im a cheapskate hehe :) Im wondering now, how do i re activate a cancelled payment option?
ignore that, done it... :D
Very nice thread.
Glad the thread is continuing to be useful :D
It says my prepaid has run out, even though I use automatic subscription.
thx !
I WANT GAMETIME :D
Hey guys hows it going i have got a problem i need a quick reply.
My WoW will not accept/let me redeem my virtual code i bought it today and it keeps saying error or invalid code and i bought it from the link in the 2nd post HELP
If i add a 1month subscription then cancel it immediately, will I get 1month of subscription and only pay 13 euros or will it take my money and cancel the 1month I payed for?
01/12/2012 19:48Posted by Longjohnnab
If i add a 1month subscription then cancel it immediately, will I get 1month of subscription and only pay 13 euros or will it take my money and cancel the 1month I payed for?

You will keep the month.

Edit: Just noticed the date - sorry I didn't see your question sooner.

Note for those reading: I am the author of the guide btw, merely changed characters since posting it.
Amarielle here who made the guide. I now post as this ^^
Quick question about subs.If i take 3 months sub,will they deduct all 30+ euros immediatly,or only ~11 euros but will keep taking 11 more every month?
19/02/2014 23:52Posted by Sherlocbones
Quick question about subs.If i take 3 months sub,will they deduct all 30+ euros immediatly,or only ~11 euros but will keep taking 11 more every month?

If you pick the 3 month subscription option the money is taken immediately. It should give you the price before payment.
My game time ran out
the account was frozen
I purchased a 60 day card, which was accepted and credited to my account
the account stayed frozen
please could you tell me how to unfreeze my account, thank you