[Troll-RP] The Darkspear Tribe - Now recruiting!

Argent Dawn
1 2 3 23 Next
Just repeating this again- we've received a baffling number of 'please activate my forum account!' requests from people. Please apply as a GUEST. Only members (and close friends) of the guild are allowed an account!

<Darkspear Tribe> should speak for itself, NON DARKSPEAR TROLLS MAY HAVE LITTLE TO NO CHANCE IN JOINING. THE ONLY EXCEPTION IS IF YOU PLAN ON KEEPING YOUR CHARACTERS BACKGROUND TRIBE A SECRET, AND UNDER DISGUISE AS A DARKSPEAR. But only if you never plan on revealing their original tribe.

The Darkspear tribe is a troll-based RPing guild/community, with friendly members and the occasional comical moment in our guildchat.

Village hours will once again be held in Sen'jin Village, Saturday evenings at 19:30 Game time. Anyone is welcome to join, no matter race, age, personality or... well, yeah. Doesn't matter who you are, -You- are invited to RP with us lovely trolls.

If you're however, a lonely troll seeking for a lovely bunch of nutshells, then the Darkspear Tribe is just what you're looking for.

You can find more information on how to request for an application at http://thedarkspeartribe.forumcircle.com/viewforum.php?f=13

Lore and other FAQ can be found here
http://thedarkspeartribe.forumcircle.com/viewtopic.php?p=13837#13837

YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER ONTO THE FORUMS IN ORDER TO APPLY. Just stating that.

What are we looking for?
Troll Player Characters whose background has them as Darkspear Tribe Trolls, played by players who are interested in Roleplay. What are you looking for? A guild that portrays the inhabitants of Sen'jin Village and the Echo Isles, who live there, who work there, who fight for their tribe and their home. Trolls. Darkspear trolls.

So! You've seen us before, have you not? Or a nice chap recomended us to you, yes? Or you just simply wish to indulge in more ritualistic, savage troll customs, am I right? Well, to join us, all you need to do is spend at least 5 - 10 minutes of your life and do these easy steps!

Step 1: Visit our forums first!
http://thedarkspeartribe.forumcircle.com/index.php

Step 2. You may want to read our rules too! Don't be scared by the wall-o'-text though, I think you already know the basics. But to make sure, skim through the rules in the "Need to Know" section of our forums.

Step 3. Defeat legion and go home! Wait, no that's not it. Step 3 is (after knowing the rules) to make a thread on the application page (linking again because I am a nice sod.). Do note, note very well that:
YOU DO NOT NEED TO MAKE A FORUM-ACCOUNT TO MAKE A THREAD.
We clear about that, yeah?

Step 4. In case you didn't notice the shiny bold "HOW TO APPLY" thread on the linked page, I shall put it here as well. Follow the guide lines in how to make your thread. It includes filling in the following form:

IC:
<Name>
"Title:"
Interests:
Work:
Short background:

OOC Notes:
Class:
Level:
Main / Alt:
Professions / intended profession:
PvE/PvP focus:

Step 5. Don't be shy, we won't bite (... hard!)! Keep a close eye on that thread! Officers will respond to it as soon as they can! Also, don't be scared if Azatok appears, all is well as long as Vasken is there to keep him in check- Eh, just keep an eye on your thread, dear!

Step 6. YOU ARE DONE. YOU HAVE NOW APPLIED TO OUR EVER LOVING EMBRACE. WE WILL NEVER LET YOU GO. STAY NOW. FOREVER. No free dental care included.

For more information and invites, you can contact Kamji, Vasken, Zulzi, me, Azatok and/or Jatavon!

Should none of these be online, just send us an ingame mail instead!

DST homepage: http://thedarkspeartribe.forumcircle.com/portal.php
AA page: http://www.argentarchives.org/Darkspear_Tribe?
----

EDIT: AA guildpage has been updated with the appropiate recruiting officers!
EDIT 2: Added the confusing warning about the fault in our thread.
Edit 3: Really guys, it's really really REALLY not needed to make an account on our forums to apply to our guild o3o You can make a thread as a GUEST too!
EDIT 43547287543643: PROPER FIRST PAGE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO APPLY ASWELL.
EDIT 90000+: no we won't activate your forum account unless you're a member of the guild already.
EDIT: 14th May, added moar caps and bold text.
Sound da war drums! ... Looks like we, di Darkspears need tae be heard once again!

Poor Yecurzo ended up with thread-duty. Pity her! Pity.

Regardless, we generally run frequent events despite our considerably small memberbase. We're currently scrounging around Thousand Needles before heading off to explore other trollish settlements. We can't stare at the pond all day, every day, after all!

We're also hosting the fiftieth Fishin' Expoganza on the 7th of January. It generally follows the same pattern as the previous ones- all races are welcome and the prizes will be utterly and absolutely daft.

I'll make an AA event as soon as I can figure out exactly how to! Really!
I've intended to return to my roots as a troll for quite some time, but after acquiring numerous friends Alliance-side I've hesitated over and over again. But as this offer suddenly popped up on the forums, mayhaps it is a thing to consider.

Either way, I strongly endorse the Darkspear Tribe - if anything, just because we all love Vasken and Vasken loves us.

Enemies o' di Loa, beware! Zworandi, priest of Shango, be comin' for ya. An' da voodo with him...
I support this guild. Bump :)

...Trolls...
Look at my lovely members posting recruitment threads. What else can I do than approve of this!
Shameless bumps everywhere!
Just last night I did some RP with these guys, it was a very fun experience.

I would definately reccomend this guild to any RPer who might be willing to give troll RP a go, as they are a very friendly bunch of people.
I hope my characters grumpy grumpiness didn't ruin most of it 8U

*bump*
Do any of you roleplay outside of "Village" hours, I'd like an RP Guild for my Troll but I RP MOST of the day, infact, I don't really PvE unless it also involves RP.
18/12/2011 13:55Posted by Ellornia
Do any of you roleplay outside of "Village" hours, I'd like an RP Guild for my Troll but I RP MOST of the day, infact, I don't really PvE unless it also involves RP.

I usually find there's often RP there, even without guilds. None of my Trolls are in an RP guild, yet I have never problems with finding RP.
18/12/2011 14:00Posted by Jinal

I usually find there's often RP there, even without guilds. None of my Trolls are in an RP guild, yet I have never problems with finding RP.

Zaki beeeee considerinnnnnnnnnn' it mon'.

There hasn't been many RP sessions going on around the village, mostly because Skyrim and more players leaving for SWToR. We're trying to be there as much as we can and promote RP, but as mentioned before, we're not many (yet), and we're hoping to expand so more RP can be achieved.

And, there is always RP outside the Village Hours! If people are willing to actually get involved instead of sitting around the pond and wait for someone to approach them. Whilst we still may approach, a little shown interest from the other side might also boost confidence on both parties, and wonderful things can happen. Or brawls. You decide :D
Also, we're working on an easier timeline for beginner troll RPers. Hopefully it will go through the troll lore more quicker! (also bump bump!)
Ai bump dis thread in da name of da loa!
Just a reminder that if I'm not online on Yecurzo, I'm also found on Mistah.

And don't hesitate to apply on our forums! Just follow the instructions and make a thread!
Quick bumps before heading out with the family!
I've intended to return to my roots as a troll for quite some time, but after acquiring numerous friends Alliance-side I've hesitated over and over again. But as this offer suddenly popped up on the forums, mayhaps it is a thing to consider.

Either way, I strongly endorse the Darkspear Tribe - if anything, just because we all love Vasken and Vasken loves us.

Aie! Join us, join us!

I kid, really! But if you ever end up with a Horde-side alt, you desperately need to pester us all- whether you're a troll or not!

And thanks a million for the kind words Safli, Goramtar, Taizula and Eicarus! They're much appreciated!

Getting people to roleplay during Village Hours is actually one of our silliest issues; our roleplayers are often roleplaying somewhere else! There's usually daily roleplay regardless, whether it's in Sen'jin or in the deepest deserts of Tanaris! Some of our members never PvE, if that soothes your worries!

If you are interested in the troll community, I'd strongly recommend joining the wardrums channel, even if you're not interested in the guild. Events and casual RP are usually announced in there!

I desperately hope I've not missed anything, eep!
18/12/2011 19:17Posted by Vasken
I desperately hope I've not missed anything, eep!

Vasken and Yecurzo and others don't seem to have to worry too much about having forgotten anything. Troll-themed roleplay is a multi-guild [and even unguilded] effort and community - yes, community - Horde-side on AD which has strength after strength.

The /wardrums channel is a good way to get going, and the <Darkspear Tribe> has a long history on this server as a guild, bringing roleplay to all comers. Sen'Jin Village Hours is one means to do so, but members can be found role-playing all over.

Whilst I may repeat it, the thread above is pretty comprehensive.
More bumps! /Wardrums is an exellent choice in getting to know us OOCly!