Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers

Hunter
05/11/2014 16:01Posted by Seruuna
Instead, get Thick'delar from WoD challenge mode. ;D
Disgusting replica, even though i have been playing hunter since late vanilla, and don´t have the bow (makes me cry everyday) i wish they won´t return it or make !@#$ty replica´s. Id rather see them work on a warlock green fire ish quest for hunters that will reward another bow or something similar.
Don't ever remake this bow. It is unique for those who have it.
08/10/2012 00:05Posted by Bland
Is not that cool, just saying.

Maybe not so much for a male char, but an updated model bow with a similar look would be nice for female chars.
dont you dare make it main stream, its all i got left from my old days.
15/01/2012 20:02Posted by Penda
I'm still waiting for Blizz to bring back classic Naxx, so I can get Cryptstalker Armor, Corrupted Ashbringer and Atiesh.

You -do- realize that you can still get the Cryptstalker Armor via the Black Market, right? And they wont ever bring back the Corrupted Ashbringer, or even Atiesh. They are and forever will remain rare to those few who got it, as both will ultimately loose their value if they are faceroll to get. One is not entitled to every single piece of loot the game has ever had to offer, simply because one plays the game. That is faulty logic, and undermines the concept of collectibles and the special feeling people get with rare items. Now; I dont have the Cryptstalker set, a Corruped Ashbringer, Atiesh or even Rhok'delar, but I wouldn't want them either, as the purpose of their acquisition would be lost upon me being able to get them; despite the fact that I, too, played during Vanilla.

My 5 cents, make of them what you will.
Wouldn't mind it being brought back to those who were on the quest pre-cata, but I definetly don't mind it being a rare sight either.

Afterall it was rather annoying to fight those demons.
Completed the quest on my first ever Hunter (an Orc) back in the day. Got the leaf on my guild's last ever MC run, before the assault on BWL began. My account got hacked, and everything I had was either sharded, sold or deleted by the little bastards. I had the characted restored a couple of years ago, and asked a GM nicely to restore my bow, but sadly, it has disappeared into the Nether. :(
A long time before Transmog was a flicker of a thought in a developer's eye I vendored my Rhok'delar. I wish I could have it back but apparently that's not an option when I asked a GM.

I'd love to see a FoS for it and then perhaps a vendor who will sell one for transmog only to people with the FoS (much like the PvP gear for people with the corresponding title).
Not the best looking bow by a long shot but about the only thing I have left that you dont see everywhere. I wouldnt cry if it was available to everyone but I personally believe some rewards should stay unique to those that played and earned there rewards at the time.
I have it, I love it - I just don't use it.

Unfortunately I really enjoy the CM gear and it just doesn't quite fit it
05/11/2014 21:34Posted by Tarleen
15/01/2012 20:02Posted by Penda
I'm still waiting for Blizz to bring back classic Naxx, so I can get Cryptstalker Armor, Corrupted Ashbringer and Atiesh.

You -do- realize that you can still get the Cryptstalker Armor via the Black Market, right?

You -do- realize this thread was necro'd from 2012 right? Prior to MoPs release.

On the topic of this necro, i don't agree with it coming back. Yes, i do have a Hunter who has the both, just like i have a priest with the Anathema/Benediction staff, so i may be biased. But, i would rather some things stay unique, and have that sentimental value.