NEED 4.3.2 wow.exe - can someone please upload?

Technical Support
EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED

Could someone please upload the 15211-patched wow.exe on some kind of webspace and link here? After many months there is still no solution from Blizzard regarding some technical issues and I need the wow.exe in order to play.

Thank you!

EDIT: Depending on which files were updated, I might also need those. Here are my current file versions:

Battle.net.dll = 1.0.0.26135
dbghelp.dll - 6.12.2.633
Scan.dll - 2.2.84.55

But I think those aren't updated often and the wow.exe might suffice, at least for now.
run repair tool. or reinstall
That was almost as helpful as Blizzard support.
Using a custom wow.exe from someone's upload will not work due to the nature of the way the file optimization process works and how the WoW binary would need to read the files.

I suggest contacting technical support directly:
http://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/world-of-warcraft-technical-support

[Guide] How to call Blizzard:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900641450
Don't tell me why something is supposed to not work. I know what I'm doing. From the information I have, it is possible to run the game without optimization. It's simply not recommended. Besides, I won't have optimized files anyway. So please someone just upload the exe and let me at least be able to play, then I can deal with the details later.
01/02/2012 18:31Posted by Toumen
So please someone just upload the exe and

01/02/2012 18:21Posted by Danellos
Using a custom wow.exe from someone's upload will not work
perhaps this topic is related to
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/927075346
?

just a wild guess, but since the OP wont tell us...also I'm relatively sure you wont find what you seek in here.
Don't tell me why something is supposed to not work. I know what I'm doing. From the information I have, it is possible to run the game without optimization. It's simply not recommended. Besides, I won't have optimized files anyway. So please someone just upload the exe and let me at least be able to play, then I can deal with the details later.

You seem too desperate to actually understand he's saying?
Unless you need it for something else than playing the game, it wouldn't work due to your files are optimized a way that only that wow.exe would work. If you're using another wow.exe, it will be optimized a way that only works with the files that follows with that ones Data files.

Am I right?
I'm sorry, but I really doubt that the wow.exe is different on every client. That would cause a huge load of all kinds of problems. It would drive security software crazy. The data files are optimized, and even that is probably identical on each client, so please refer me to a document stating that the wow.exe is customized for each client.
If this were true, it would be even crazier than having a main game exe 'damage' its data files.
run the game without optimization

Just out of curiosity, why?
01/02/2012 18:45Posted by Meckina
run the game without optimization

Just out of curiosity, why?

Because the launcher doesn't work on my and many other people's systems.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3313131853?page=1#16
OK, everybody here has e-mail, so if there's someone around who actually wants to help instead of just stating their opinions, please mail me your wow.exe to the e-mail address in this link:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxeditxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much!
(And then please say here when you're doing it so that others know they don't have to.)

P.S.: You can also do it and then say "I told you so!" if it doesn't work - in case you need that.
Try a repair or goto your battle.net account page and redownload the client unless your trying to use it for a private server which isn't allowed.

Or try technical support for some advice.

Now I've just downloaded a fresh copy onto my pc with no problems what ever so the client on the account page is working fine also have you updated all your drivers on your pc,done a defrag,done all windows updates?
Skullncross, PLEASE mail me your wow.exe version 4.3.2!

(putting it in a ZIP archive makes it a lot smaller in case upload takes too long)
In the time it has taken since the original post, you could have run the repair tool...
01/02/2012 20:14Posted by Boaby
In the time it has taken since the original post, you could have run the repair tool...

It is very difficult for me not to use swearwords at the egocentricity and arrogance of many people here. You don't want to help, you want to serve your own ego, and god forbid that you might be proven wrong.
No wonder the WoW community has a bad rep. Too many people caring only about their own stuff. But then again, Blizzard has the same issues. No, we won't help, we only do it our own way, and if it doesn't help, too bad.

I could point out what is so dumb about various comments here, but it won't help anyway. Go on and feel insulted, but fact is that people here practice a ridiculous amount of avoidance and ignorance just to NOT take 3 minutes to mail a file. So along the lines of the quoted remark: In the time it took you to write that reply, you could have mailed me the wow.exe. Instead, you assumed a whole lot without knowing it or just ignoring it. The only suggestions missing here are "reinstall windows" or "buy a new pc".
Have you tried any of the solutions people have said to you? or are you just dismissing them because "you know they won't work"
Well, why are people just assuming that I haven't tried them? Why did I not ask for explanations what could solve it? Why don't people read the linked thread if they want to know the background story?
It's all a game of the ego resisting selfless action in order to preserve its feeling of relevance.

Still no wow.exe in the mail. I found one on eMule, but it's a chinese version.
01/02/2012 20:22Posted by Toumen
In the time it took you to write that reply, you could have mailed me the wow.exe

Given your somewhat aggressive replies, I am sure you can understand that a lot of people would not want to email you files and reveal their email address/real name to you in doing so? I certainly do not feel encouraged to do so.

Send him the wow.exe or dont reply. Its really simple guys :P