Onyxian Whelpling plush

Events and Fan Creations
Wanna show you one of my works. This is the child of Onyxia, I think it's her daughter (because of her horns and... well, I just always thought so ^_^ ). I made her as a symbol of this year (the year of the Black Dragon as you know) and just because it is an amazing rare non-combat pet! Hope you will like it too: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/GNScwtfbXRnLF8W4S-xA2tMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink
Omg that looks amazing! And very fluffy-cuddly I'm sure ^_^

Out of curiosity, how big is it?
LOL, funny ! Looks like it's made of sponge.
Your other plushes are amazing too :)
Not very big, about 12". So she's really little companion. ^_^
And almost right about 'sponge' - it is microfiber, hehe!
Oh yes, and thank you!
That made my day.
Aw, that's just adorable, and I love the look of the material you've used, reminds me of my childhood toys :)
Looking great! Nicely done mate!
@Frostfish What is you'r problem? I think it's a real cutie, i think Mahkave has worked hard on this plushie and how woud you feel if someone trashed something you had worked on? Next time be nicer to someone who has worked hard on something.
Brilliant :D
20/02/2012 12:24Posted by Valeéra
@Frostfish What is you'r problem? I think it's a real cutie, i think Mahkave has worked hard on this plushie and how woud you feel if someone trashed something you had worked on? Next time be nicer to someone who has worked hard on something.

Ok scrap old remark, i just looked at it at a better view and it does resemble a dragon lmfao, so yeah it is amazing :P
Looks just fine to me. Maybe a little rough around the edges, but i think that's just the fabric.
Very nice work! I'm sure none of us could make something this nice!

-thumbs up-
Amazing! :D
Wow, that's great! I really loved your Vaporeon too! Do you have an Etsy shop or something similar?
Very nice!
awwwwww!!! cute <3 <3 i want!!!1
Wow I love this! This is amazing that you took time to do this for yourself and others to enjoy, impressed!
Omg that looks amazing! And very fluffy-cuddly I'm sure ^_^

Out of curiosity, how big is it?

I concur, it looks most awesome :-)
Very cute. :)
That is awesome :D