Master of the Molten Flow bugged?

Customer Support
Me and a mate did the "Kill a Flamewalker Sentinel while it's carrying a party member" three times the other day and it didn't register once. If it was easy to get them to actually pick us up and do it I wouldn't complain. But those three times we got it done, without it registering, took the better part of an hour.

I've ticketed it and have received zero response in over three days. So now I write a forumpost instead. I know that "missing achievments" are on the most discussed list ingame and that GMs can't grant me the achievement but if it's bugged I won't be spending hours trying to get it done until it's fixed.
Just to clarify; does your friend have the achievement already?

The person who is picked up is not the person who gets the achievement. Only the person killing the Sentinel is considered to have done it (the achievement is to kill the Sentinel, not to be picked up).
01/04/2012 17:08Posted by Shadoe
I've ticketed it and have received zero response in over three days.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3553416507

As for the bug: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3056495855 seems not to be on the list hmm.
The person who is picked up is not the person who gets the achievement. Only the person killing the Sentinel is considered to have done it (the achievement is to kill the Sentinel, not to be picked up).

Actually the person who's picked up *can* get it so long as they make the killing blow. I only know this because I solo'd it & got that part of the achieve.
Interesting.

I had to let my Ghoul get the killing blow, which meant no diseases and getting it on low health which wasn't annoying at all. So few of them seem to have the ability. :(
This has not yet been officially confirmed as a bug just yet Shadoe, but we have received a few reports similar to yours from around the world. We have forwarded these on to our QA team and they will investigation and ensure the matter is dealt with appropriately.

Thanks a lot for your report and apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you.
Hello, I just killed 3 Flamewalker Sentinel who were carrying my pet and did not get this part of the achievement.
They said "Back into the lava with you..." picked up my pet and went into the lava. I killed 2 on the way to the lava and 1 while in the lava, after they picked up my pet.
None of the kills gave me the last meta of this achievement.

This seems to be bugged again, could you please look into it and give me the meta of the achievement?
Ok, now I had my pet get the killing blow while I was being carried into the lava and this also did not give me the achievement.
Hello, I just killed 3 Flamewalker Sentinel who were carrying my pet and did not get this part of the achievement.
They said "Back into the lava with you..." picked up my pet and went into the lava. I killed 2 on the way to the lava and 1 while in the lava, after they picked up my pet.
None of the kills gave me the last meta of this achievement.

This seems to be bugged again, could you please look into it and give me the meta of the achievement?

I'm not sure your pet counts as a party member. Also they cannot grant achievements in most cases, and they certainly don't do it through the forums.
i have tryed this with a partymember several times none of us got the meta of this av eighter
killing it while beeing carryed and while beeing hold in the lava... both not working
Both myself and party members have also tried this (and I have tried to solo it using my pet) tried it for 7 days running and still no achy, this is deffo bugged still! (one year on!!)
The bug is still present.