Welcome once again to that most tasty time of year, when both young and old venture out in search of brightly coloured eggs hidden around the universally-friendly starting areas, and then calmly and collectedly gorge themselves on the eggscellent free chocolate found within!
This year’s Noblegarden event runs from 00:01 CEST on Sunday 8 of April until 23:59 CEST on Saturday 14 April, and there’s plenty on offer…
- Gather at the Gatherers
Speak to one of the Commoners in any of the various cities in Azeroth, and they’ll be very happy to point you in the direction of your nearest seasonal hub where you’ll find a choc-load of quest givers and merchants happy to help you stick to any dieting plans you may have had by taking your Noblegarden Chocolates off your hands as payment for any of the less edible treats you’re still on the hunt for.
- Noble Pursuits
Don’t forget that travellers wishing to enjoy the event fully can put their green fingers towards weeding out all the festive achievements, and finally becoming a true Noble Gardener (with title to boot!).
- Eggstra Tip!
If you want to avoid all the questing kerfuffle, you can simply just jump right in and start looking for those Brightly Colored Eggs. You can even purchase your own Noblegarden Eggs to hide for your friends anywhere across the four continents, so why not organise a real hunt? ;)
So without further ado, we’ll stop rabbiting away and let you get cracking with the event – we know you’ll have one shell of a time!
And now that we have your attention, let’s get to some que(gg)stions.
Q: Why can’t I find any Brightly Colored Egg?
- A: Make sure you’re in the right areas to start with, and don’t forget that others could be looking too so you may have to wait your turn.
Q: My Egg Basket won’t let me run quickly everywhere… I want a refund!
- A: Don’t forget that the Egg Basket will only work in the main areas where Eggs are hidden, but use it wisely and you’ll be beating others to those Eggs in no time.
Q: Are there any special rewards this year?
- A: Of course! For just a mere 500 Noblegarden Chocolate you can now get your very own Swift Springstrider. Don’t miss your chance to pick up this brand new mount, and it can also be found (for the extremely lucky only!) inside a Brightly Colored Egg, so get hunting! In addition to this, we’ve added some new coloured bunny ears to the various vendors… we hop you like them!
Q: Why can’t I buy the Tome of Polymorph: Rabbit?
- A: This item actually has a level requirement of 60, as you’ll be able to see from the tooltip. This means that adventurers who haven’t yet reached this grand old age sadly won’t be able to purchase it.
Q: Oh my goodness! I accidentally the wrong thing at the vendor… will you help?
- A: Unfortunately customer support won’t be able to assist with any overly hasty purchases, so spend (or eat) your Noblegarden Chocolate wisely. Also, don’t forget that, this time, there really are more where those came from!
As always, we hope you enjoy this celebration as fully as possible, and we recommend reading the achievements and quests in detail in case you’re missing anything that may help you in your quest for Nobility.
If, after having done so, you find any issues you still can’t unscramble, feel free to post directly in this thread or send us an in-game ticket. Additionally, don’t forget that you can also contact us through the online Customer Service site; https://eu.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
Now hop to it! ;)
08/04/2012 12:00Posted by NephadneQ: Oh my goodness! I accidentally the wrong thing at the vendor… will you help?
Oh my goodness! I accidentally grammar. :(
Noblegarden has been yet another great holiday event, I myself am just one achievement away from completing it.
Just another 42 more eggs...
>the Hunt Beggin!
Not sure if misspelling or obscure Noblegarden joke.
>Let the Hunt Beggin!
>the Hunt Beggin!
Fixed. And yes, it's a very bad yoke.
Ah ha ha! I get it now. It's one of those jokes you expect in really cheap Christmas Crackers.