Annual Pass Beta Invite Update - Updated 09/05

General
1 2 3 8 Next
We want to confirm that at this time all World of Warcraft Annual Pass (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3170106) subscribers have been invited to the Mists of Pandaria beta test, with two groups of exceptions. One exception are those that purchased an Annual Pass on or after April 18, who will receive their invite in a future wave. The second exception is a small list of remaining accounts from previous waves that encountered an additional error, and will be properly flagged for beta access as soon as we can resolve the issue.

If you haven't yet purchased an Annual Pass you still have time to guarantee your spot in the beta by signing up for a year agreement (http://eu.media.blizzard.com/wow/promotion/wap/en-gb.html) before the offer expires on April 30. Those taking advantage of the Annual Pass receive Diablo III for free, access to the Mists of Pandaria beta, and the exclusive Tyrael’s Charger flying mount for your World of Warcraft characters.

Update May 9: The World of Warcraft Annual Pass promotion ended May 1, and all remaining Mists of Pandaria beta invitations have recently been sent.
Any idea when the future wave will be?
27/04/2012 17:11Posted by Wathley
Any idea when the future wave will be?

lol

Soon™
can u giive as a ETA for next wave, couple of days or weeks, ty!
damn, i sign up for AP on 23 April, still not, damn Blizz, invite me!!!now
Sucks being unlucky enough to be one of the members of the "small" list :(

Support told me that they had flagged me but nothing there so I think it's safe to assume I'm in there at least :p
I have signed 11/10/2012 and still waiting :) but i know that i am in that error zone since i reported loosing AP and reactivating it through customer service 4 times now :) Hope soon that will be fixed :)
If my calculations are correct, the next wave will be next Friday.
However one must refine this result with applied murphology. That yields a black hole.
Well it seems i'm in the small list too...in the end that small list is not that small!
Signed on 11.10.2011 and still no Beta invite. Got tired of this crap. I will cancel my annual pass and buy Diablo. Blizzard is a company where everyone is failling after we do pay them!

PS: I will recall for my money spent already for this CRAP ANNUAL PASS !!!

Well GL with that. The money you paid has already been used on a product (acces to your WoW account).
Signed on 11.10.2011 and still no Beta invite. Got tired of this crap. I will cancel my annual pass and buy Diablo. Blizzard is a company where everyone is failling after we do pay them!

The second exception is a small list of remaining accounts from previous waves that encountered an additional error, and will be properly flagged for beta access as soon as we can resolve the issue.

Please read before complaining.

So why do you want to get into the beta, exactly? Is it to help Blizzard release a more stable version of the next expansion, or is it to see the new areas before everyone else?

Did u get it only for beta invite? Because the Anual Pass is just a payment for a year honestly.. Beta invite and Diablo III are just nice bonusses...
They didn't tell you it would be fast, it's not like you're missing out on anything. D:
i got the beta inv and download eu vers but soon i as i try to login beta it will sey actound lockout ur suspicect activo on acc
realy anyong thing is soon as i but post up abut it eveyone send my to custemer support and then they send my backto forum realy geting anyoing
27/04/2012 19:34Posted by Starlise

I heard that people that complained about not getting access where put on a list. People on that list get the following, Access 3 months later than everyone. Accesss to test the Monks walk - You are locked in room and ask to give feedback on the walk animation
wait 1 may
Just a suggestion: if blizz makes a similar offer next year, and it's possible, it might be a good idea, for blizz at least to give annual pass holders some sort of clickable option as to whether or not you'd like to have a beta invite.

Myself, I have a beta invite and the annual pass, but I would rather wait until launch to play the game.

If I had the option of not opting in for the beta I would have used it, which would have enabled someone who actually wants to play the beta, a quicker chance of getting into it :-). This isn't a complaint, it is just a suggestion to help blizz out.