Archaelogy Fragment reset in Panda?

Professions
When MoP is released, will our fragment inventory be reset or will we be able to gather up to max now and save it for MoP?
I was wondering this too.
i was thinking the 200 cap was in place exactly to avoid people farming massive amounts.
09/07/2012 01:23Posted by Wisphaven
i was thinking the 200 cap was in place exactly to avoid people farming massive amounts.

And I do not see what good it did.
01/06/2012 07:42Posted by Saralie
When MoP is released, will our fragment inventory be reset or will we be able to gather up to max now and save it for MoP?

Hello Saralie,
We're probably not going to do any kind of reset. Most professions can stockpile mats to some extent and get a few easy points at the start of an expansion anyway. We don't think the benefits are substantial enough for this to be of a big concern to us.
I am not really sure, why this question was asked.
Was it because you want to have 200 fragments on each race to get "few easy points at the start of an expansion"?

I woulnd't count on that. At the moment on MoP BETA you don't get any skill points for solving any of the old races.
Even the new races (Pandaren & Mogu) that you can archaeology in Pandaria continent don't give skill on "digging it up", only on solving it, and yet its only 3 skill points per solve.