Just stop the hate of the pandaren!

General
Personally I saw the Pandaren race and thought "Pretty cool. Not for me though"
Isn't that what anyone oughta do?

Observe, think about it and conclude. No reason to spread the word of how much you "hate" the new race.
No one's gonna be forced to play Pandaren anyway.

heh
you..you give people way to much credit :P

that is what people should do, will most do it? not really, especially on forums boasting anonymity where it is so easy to spew bile and hate rather than reason.
16/06/2012 11:55Posted by Morang
pandarens were still first,yer pointe?

Panda from Tekken was long before Pandaren in WC3: TFT, about 10 years or so....
17/06/2012 00:52Posted by Ashanya
They're just too Disney in appearance, I'm not looking forward to seeing them everywhere at all.

Yeah, but since Blizzard turned WoW into a comic relief with no sense or structure...

*Trollface*
16/06/2012 11:44Posted by Vixén
I don't think there's that much hate towards Pandaren, I think they're a nice new addition, they're actually a fantasy race instead of recoloured humanoids.

Well said! I simply can't wait to go Pandaren female. So exciting.
17/06/2012 00:52Posted by Ashanya
They're just too Disney in appearance, I'm not looking forward to seeing them everywhere at all.

The blood elves are too "Jursey Shoore" in appearance, and I hate seeing them everywhere. But I don't hate on them.
18/06/2012 06:38Posted by Ràvèn

The blood elves are too "Jursey Shoore" in appearance, and I hate seeing them everywhere. But I don't hate on them.

Yea, but you are not all the people. I personly hate Bloodelves aswell....

But point now is that OP hates on haters and QQing about QQer's... And funny of it all, i haven't seen a ''QQ i hate panda's'' Thread in a while.
why would blizzard put pandas in the game There is almost no lore to the pandaren's and it reminds me AWFULLY much of kung fu panda >.<!!!

Tho i feel happy for the Asians finally a race of their design.

America: Tauren
Europe: Troll
Asia: Pandaren
Oh my unholy necro!

But, given that it's a thread that's positive about Pandaren, I'm sort of okay with it.

Panda Pride Azeroth Wide!
why would blizzard put pandas in the game There is almost no lore to the pandaren's and it reminds me AWFULLY much of kung fu panda >.<!!!

Tho i feel happy for the Asians finally a race of their design.

Europe: Troll

Hmmm...only 3 or so years late, haven't been stuck behind some mists have you?
I think they are fine. Have no issues with pandaren.
Middle and Southern America: Troll

Troll are bazed on Aztects.

OT, I think Pandaren are pretty cool chacters. And most people that I met which are playing them are really nice ehind the character, wth proper reserve and the right attitude.

I have much bigger problems with elven community, which bash on everything that isn't pretty.

To me it's much bigger deal to play something extraordinary.
I love the panda deans the way they were introduced in MoP and their exotic fighting styles they can beat most races easily and pandareans in game tend to be the nicest people
16/06/2012 11:38Posted by Morang
Okay enough is enough! i am sick and tired of listening to people whine about pandarens being gay or retarded

I'm sorry but who actually talks like that? Wouldn't those types have been killed off by natural selection by now?
I don't really see the problem. I'm not aware of any negative attitudes towards Pandarens that I have been in a group, BG or raid with.

Play whatever race you want to play and don't play the ones you don't like. Frankly, I find Worgens more ridiculous looking than Pandarens, but I don't judge someone for wanting to play as one.
:3
27/05/2015 18:31Posted by Skycrush
I don't really see the problem. I'm not aware of any negative attitudes towards Pandarens that I have been in a group, BG or raid with.

Play whatever race you want to play and don't play the ones you don't like. Frankly, I find Worgens more ridiculous looking than Pandarens, but I don't judge someone for wanting to play as one.

Same I just hate that hunchback worgens have
I didnt know pandaren was hated, thought it was belf and male nelf that was hated.
I've faced little to no hate for playing a pandaren.

People like and dislike different things, but that doesn't mean you have to hate on whatever you dislike.
I don't really like goblins, but i respect people who play them just as i expect them to respect me for playing a pandaren.
I tried to like them, I started a Pandaren, but quickly killed it. Why?

Jack Black is why... google the 'tard.

Pandaren are cute but I cannot separate Jack Black and ...grr the guy burns your sanity away...

Downvote and bury this post lol.
28/05/2015 01:45Posted by Borkupine
I tried to like them, I started a Pandaren, but quickly killed it. Why?

Jack Black is why... google the 'tard.

Pandaren are cute but I cannot separate Jack Black and ...grr the guy burns your sanity away...

Downvote and bury this post lol.

what... the... !@#$... did i read...