Well - someone's gotta say it.............

General
16/06/2012 13:08Posted by Warunho
most of us don't want anything to do with the eu , also i know for a fact i am not the only English person in this country that wants out of the car crash that is the eu .

Racism! Ban inc.

Please explain how it is racism ?
Please look up the word , as you clearly don't know what it meens .
Yea - England.. is loosing its power more and more..

Scotland is running fast away from GB.. and Wales same.. and they will be in EU - and then we have England with all its glory - like a past nation.

GJ England..

You clearly have not got a clue .
Wales has had its own Goverment for along time now .
Scotland also held an opinion pole on not being under the English goverment , and the results were 40% for and 60% against .
My love for the EU and its people has somewhat diminished the last ~2 years...
Don't forget that Europe is not the only part of the world struggling with the enonomy.
And the binding laws are not only held high in Europe either.

I don't think I need to mention any others.
Apologies - and a ban incoming again I am sure; but my first post was merely pointing that England had 3 to every 2 Swedes; it was posted about 15 mins after the football match on Friday night. Too many politicians and not enough sports people read these forums............
16/06/2012 23:55Posted by Xarnia
Apologies - and a ban incoming again I am sure; but my first post was merely pointing that England had 3 to every 2 Swedes; it was posted about 15 mins after the football match on Friday night. Too many politicians and not enough sports people read these forums............

hehe like i said previously, it is clear people on these forums don't watch football :P
Football...the game for over-paid prima donnas' who take dives and pretend to cry every 5 minutes cos it "hurts"!.
16/06/2012 12:29Posted by Pains
agree i have never met an english person that wants to be part of the eu...

Now you have..
Wales still has some rivalry issues.
I'm from the UK and personally hate the EU system, yet I prefer other nations in Europe over my own.

I don't really know what to do with myself, so yay Germany?
17/06/2012 01:17Posted by Aaltofunktio
Most of them laugh at the mere thought of them being European.
Brits are the most past-dwelling people on the planet. They're are nothing but a punch bag european country though they are still hellbent on living in their "empire". Someone should wake them up for reality.

Color. Honor. Donut.

You spelleded them last 3 wrong hurr.

American language doesn't come into this. Yes England is a bit of a mess but if you really think anyone here treats the world as the "British Empire" then you are sorely misguided.
Why cant the UK and Norway go into a Union? xD
16/06/2012 13:08Posted by Warunho
most of us don't want anything to do with the eu , also i know for a fact i am not the only English person in this country that wants out of the car crash that is the eu .

Racism! Ban inc.
Trolling ban inc!
16/06/2012 12:11Posted by Hikfix
I want out of EU.. To many lazy nations Spain Greece etc

bloody right, fed up with being the country to "bail" everyone out, when do we get somthing back?!

( From the UK )

we get nothing back. feel proud of the fact that your grandparents fought 1 or 2 world wars for whats seems to amount for bugger all reason. sticking our bloody noses in where its not wanted or needed is whats annoys me.

charity begins at home. theres nigh on 3 million people out of work within the UK currently yet as out government keeps rattling on saying that were coming out of recession. the prices of everything keep rising. why does it cost near 600 pounds a month to keep my son in nursery while myself and my partner HAVE to work to even live, oh wait just me working... she got made redundant on friday.

fighting needless wars allowing many hundreds of military personel to get injured or killed. all this to keep the peace ??? no mr cameron to keep a tabs on oil reserves is what you mean. you'll happily spend billions fighting a war to effectively capture/kill 1 man. yet a known aide of his happily live in the UK and cant be deported back to his own country for fear of his human rights ?

WTF about our human rights what about the rights of those people who voted you in mr cameron. what about sending him back and paying the £20k fine like france got instead of spending £500k a year to keep the cnut here.

stop spending money to countries that dont need it. stop bailing other countries out. get your own house in order you overpaid useless cretin. sending money to india to be told "we dont need it"

giving money to africa and surrounding countries. if they havent managed to sort themselves out after that many years tbfh leave em to it we got no hope of sorting it.

i just beg the question of how much longer can the UK keep bailing others out before it makes our own economy totally fall.
Come to Canada. :D
What was this thread supposed to achieve?
Anyone care to enlighten me?
Chiming in from Planet England here!
17/06/2012 04:42Posted by Keg
agree i have never met an english person that wants to be part of the eu...

Now you have..

Make that two.
16/06/2012 11:11Posted by Simotare
I want to move to USA to play with Swifty and Bajheera !

but arent those guys good at this game?