WoW Summer Challenge: Ulduar!

General
Every week this summer, we’re challenging you to get together with a few friends to explore a part of Azeroth that you may not have seen in a while, or perform a feat that you may have never done. We’re calling them World of Warcraft Summer Challenges, and we’re going to be playing along with you as we hunt down rare achievements, get screenshots of amazing bosses, and try to find some rare gear for our transmogrification sets.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/5379422

In this thread, we're talking about this week's challenge, posting stories about experiences completing it, and linking to screenshots.
They are made for level 85 difficulty now?
recommended ilevel and such?

What? No.
Yogg+0 is one of the few bosses in WotLK that I haven't killed.
Lets be honest, unless you make this so called "challenges" rewarding no one is gonna do it. Unless there are organised raids for mount achive runs. Which people organise from time to time... Calling this a challenge is really pointless.
How about, use the energy you guys use to make up these "challenges" to listen to the community and MAKE actual challenges for us?

What? No.

then its just lame...
Do it solo feel like you chanalenging smth
Daft idea posing as some faux grass roots campaign.

This really isn't going to occupy those who are waiting for actual new and challenging content.
04/07/2012 17:52Posted by Keilas
Do it solo feel like you chanalenging smth

Not really. Only challengin' solo fight was Yogg.
I like how they said: Join us, well, no CM's is responding on the EU forum :P
Ulduar is probably one of the most loved raid instances for the community of players. The bosses, the mechanics, the lore, the genial hardmodes, made me and my guildies just cry of joy whenever we had a group to go there.

One of my greatest hopes to see in a future expansion is a kind of "retro-raid finder" in which our gear would be normalized to ilvl226 and we can finally come back to raid old content. Rewards? How about guild achieves, new titles and transmorf gear?

Seriously blizzard, if you ever do that, it's gonna be a granted success :D
To those that are actually looking for a real challenge...and are complaining..

I got Herald of the Titans title yesterday :)

Ulduar is such a great instance and i would highly recommend others to try this feat of strength whilst waiting for MoP :) (and hopefully you can use the title on your main in MoP)

Please implement other feats like this,Its a great reason to level other characters and run old instances..and will help with the tedious wait between expansions :)
Eggs summer challenge

Go to the shop buy a paper or some milk! but i already do that daily/weekly eggs you might say, what makes it a challenge?

Take a picture when you get there or maybe go with a friend

Oooo challenging
...an excuse to go to Ulduar? omw! ;)
I raided this week many times already with my friends of Openraid. 10 Man all achievements, just 7 more in 25 man. I approve the idea to normalise gear to make this raid challenging again. It's awesome
I need no excuse to do Ulduar <3

But I wish I could drag my guildies out of hibernation and do Ulduar once more before MoP hits. Still haven't done all the 25-man achies yet.
04/07/2012 18:44Posted by Doomsinger
...an excuse to go to Ulduar? omw! ;)

There is no excuse at all. Only silly thing seems to be CM's are bored and have no idea what else to do than to come up with so called "challenges/events". Sad part is there are no rewards (doesn't have to be items or anything) small token of something non specific i.e achivement would do. They really made me laugh with these posts...
This would be an amazing idea if it was tied in with the Challenge Mode in MoP, but on its own its kinda lacking. I would suggest if Blizzard wanted to create this kind of event theme they should give us some incentive to go inside to collect 'something'.

What that something is, I don't know.