Is WoW really that bad now?

General
Tbh I've seen many threads in which people complain about how bad WoW is now.....Sure until MoP comes out it is kinda boring for a lvl 85 player but there are many things that you can do in, like me for one i've started doing some of the more unusual achievments. Bottom line even if you are a hardcore player or a casual one there are still many things that you can do without getting bored all the time. Although maybe this thing doesn't apply to those that only raid 24/7(i understand if they downed HC Madness for like the last couple of months).
My way of WoW( to say it like this) is doing the following:
1. Getting new gear for transmorph from Bc and Lk Hc's( out of 10 items i need only got like 4....bosses aren't nice to me :( )
2. Trying to do the 125 pet achiev( although i have no idea how)
3. Trying to get the 100 mount achiev( im like 13-14 mounts away from it...it's in my sight...i can feel it :P).
Those that read this thread please post some idea's that you do that keeps you entertained in WoW( so i can steal some of them :D)
P.S.: let's face it,atm there isn't any mmo that is better then wow( or maybe im just wrong about this)
It's not that bad. People just have a tendency to never be happy with anything.
one thing i greatly miss is a good and fun place to do daily quests, hate TB and hate firelands dailys so iam really looking forward to the MoP about the daily quests part(they said they were going to add more places and alot more dailys in MoP)
I've read about that....Aparently they are removing the daily cap...so we can do dailies till we drop....hahaha
05/07/2012 21:13Posted by Pallander

silly head - ofc we do. But this is not fun - and wotlk was less fun than TBC, but atleast you could do 25 man raids and feel rewarded for the extra challenge.

Now you cant (as so few bother do 25 man raids.. ) and you even have LFR..
It's not that bad, but it's getting worse with the decisions Blizzard are making.
Wow it's like eating chocolates: good, addictive, but at the tenth bar you start to dislike the taste.
Go for some pizza and next time don't eat too much chocolate at once.

and

People just have a tendency to never be happy with anything
deleted
Wow is by no stretch of the imagination "bad", its just everything that involves other players seems to have been ruined. Everything in your list OP is soloable, depending on how patient you are.

Without community, the game quickly loses a lot of its charm, and becomes increasingly difficult to justify the subscription cost because as a single player game it is lackluster at best.

It's not that bad, but it's getting worse with the decisions Blizzard are making

QFT