[Serious Discussion] World of Warcraft & It's Future

General
Prev 1 11 12 13
The OP is tottaly right and thank you for trying to keep this here thread civilized. I didn't read all of it only the first pages and i have to say that your points are all true.

First, the flying mounts are really annoying. It's ok for places like outland were you cannot find some areas without them but now ppl fly from orgrimar to the top of hyjal in minutes( if they don't use the portal for that tiny distance). Wouldn't it be better if you had to make your way through Ashenvale, around felwood and then find a way to CLIMB Hyjal with the possibility of one or two rogues ambushing you? It would be just epic, even if you die.

Second, LFR and LFG. There have been days when you had to gather some ppl around your level,which took time, to run a simple place like ragefire chasm. You had to actually work for your gear and there was a wipe possibility even with teamwork. Also ppl had to communicate with others not just hit join queue and teleport in the other side of the world and even further
with a group of strangers you've never seen and possibly will never see again, giving you the opportunity to act like a jerk(i'm really sorry for using that word here but I cannot find another word describing those ppl's behaviour) without caring that their reputation will drop on their realm.

Third, the heirlooms. The pain of early level bgs. If you try to start an alt now without heirlooms you shouldn't even think of hitting the bgs without being loomed to the core. There will always be the hunters that one shot you from a km away, the rogue that shadowstep stab you, leaving you dead, and casters that kill you with two spells ,if you are lucky enough not to die by the first, just because they have a lvl 85 alt. That ppl 1)have no sense of honor and 2)kill new players' gameplay.

I hope my post was constructive enough and that it didn't hurt anyone and plz excuse me again for that word.
YOU
ARE
NOT
FORCED
TO
USE
THE
FLYING
MOUNTS

and who will wait for you to get to the dungeon?
2 thing lost during the years

1: challenge for old players
2: atmosphere - ruined at all
YOU
ARE
NOT
FORCED
TO
USE
THE
FLYING
MOUNTS

and who will wait for you to get to the dungeon?

I hate flying mounts but still I use them. Why? Because everyone does! Ofcourse I would like to see flying mounts removed but ill keep using them because they are handy.

Just because I wan't them to be removed doesn't mean I should stop using them. It's not hard using your brain.
Hate .... A strong word for an aspect of a game. I really don't understand this hate... There pixels.