Which boss is most likely to be ressurrected in MoP?

Story
Ever since Kael'thas Sunstrider made his return in Magister's Terrace, Blizz have gotten a habit of ressurecting old bosses: Ragnaros and Nefarian among others.

So who do you think is most likely to return in MoP?

I'm thinking Ossirian the Unscarred, only this time he changed his title to "the Scarred". Hehe.
Maeby Bolvar Fordragon rises from the Frozen Throne.
There's no end to the possibilities, lol.
Deathwing.
Outland, Grim Batol and Maelstrom was merely a setback!
Millhouse Manastorm, we never truly got the chance to kick that lil bugger's butt.

Maybe perhaps one of the boss's from Scholomance will make an appearance.

We all know they're bringing back Herod in SM, which makes no sense since he's technically been dead since Vanilla. I guess since he's got a new helmet and weapon we're all supposed to forget who he is and just focus on da epic lootz
Lootship. That, or the Faction Champions from TotC, since MoP's suposed to have a Horde-VS-Alliance theme going.
kil'jaeden

Hope that Hellscream is summoning something under Orgrimmar with his warlocks when Hellscream dies kil'jaeden comes out and will be the introduction boss for the next (Burning Legion) exp. after MoP.
19/07/2012 21:36Posted by Zkhara
We all know they're bringing back Herod in SM, which makes no sense since he's technically been dead since Vanilla. I guess since he's got a new helmet and weapon we're all supposed to forget who he is and just focus on da epic lootz

Actually, it's not Herod at all...
Hogger
19/07/2012 22:32Posted by Maliku

Actually, it's not Herod at all...

Say whaaaaaa?
MR.SMITE.

"Deadmines was merely a setback! Avast, ye swabs! Repel the invaders!
20/07/2012 13:40Posted by Hërbert
MR.SMITE.

I miss him.
Illidan.

Tyrande will use the Pools of Life to transfer Malfurions life into Illidan and all will be good.
Illidan

Kalimdor, Azeroth, Well of Eternity, Barrow Dens, Felwood, Tomb of Sargares, Eastern Kingdoms, Dalaran, Outland, Northrend, Icecrown, Frozen Throne and the Black Temple was merely a setback.
MR.SMITE.

"Deadmines was merely a setback! Avast, ye swabs! Repel the invaders!

Done:

http://mop.wowhead.com/item=86568#
Why do ppl find it so wierd that Kael'Thas survived? I mean the guy didn't even die and already before the patch was released we learn that he had survived as we hear his yell in Shattrath after delivering one of his orbs to A'dal.
To me, it's not so much lore-vise survival of the bosses.
More Blizzard's lack of effort in coming up with new unique boss characters.
Mr.house
21/07/2012 12:29Posted by Hordika
Why do ppl find it so wierd that Kael'Thas survived? I mean the guy didn't even die and already before the patch was released we learn that he had survived as we hear his yell in Shattrath after delivering one of his orbs to A'dal.

I have to agree with this.

Player characters are capable of soulstoning themselves, resurrecting themselves, reincarnate etc etc. I don't see why it was so out of the ordinary for Kael'thas to reappear. Especially when we actually had knowledge that he was still alive. (Yelling in Shattrath and leaving a gigantic flaming symbol of the Sunstriders).
Why Illidan of course.
In MoP? It's quite possible that none of them does, unless Whitemane counts. If one character has to come back, then I'm quite convinced that Illidan has the highest probability of returning, but I doubt it'll happen in MoP. That's what they were hinting at Blizzcon, at least. Hopefully not as a boss, though.
23/07/2012 16:30Posted by Thunderbraid

I have to agree with this.

Player characters are capable of soulstoning themselves, resurrecting themselves, reincarnate etc etc. I don't see why it was so out of the ordinary for Kael'thas to reappear. Especially when we actually had knowledge that he was still alive. (Yelling in Shattrath and leaving a gigantic flaming symbol of the Sunstriders).

Imagine if soulstones etc were part of the lore.

Nobody would die as they'd just ordered their subjects to ressurrect/soulstone/etc themselves :P