Enhancement shaman in MoP (pve)

Shaman
04/08/2012 13:23Posted by Dgfdsd
3. Pick your nose moments.

Going from an Arms Warrior to Ret Paladin or Enhance Shaman is murder.
I go from having something to press every GCD to having moments of just sitting, waiting for something to proc.
07/08/2012 19:01Posted by Donatello
3. Pick your nose moments.

I go from having something to press every GCD to having moments of just sitting, waiting for something to proc.

You could just respec Fury and it would be even worse.

No offense, but currently considering how Warriors are on the beta, you will be having more buttons to press as Enhancement or Retribution than as an Arms/Fury Warrior. That is the sad truth.
Considering how in mop we'll have to actively use healing stream and stone bulwark if specced any free global cooldowns are spent redropping them anyway.
Guess I'm the only one who prefers astral shift?
04/08/2012 13:23Posted by Dgfdsd
i have not played the MoP beta so i have no idea how it is like.
11/08/2012 19:54Posted by Raiju
dispellable
12/08/2012 03:07Posted by Stonefists
dispellable

Thread is for pve :)
Well than the only reason why bulwark over astral shift is because bulwark gives more constant defense, like on ultraxion in the end. During the phase of astral shift, you most likely wont die, but while without it you take extra damage. Sure bulwark dont last forever, but atleast it sucks up quite some damage during it's uptime.
We also have wolves that do actual healing now, and shamanistic rage.
Global Cooldowns are a !@#$%. I wish they would remove them from Totems, there is no need for it. Totems are hardly OP and leave you widely vulnerably when putting them down in PVP, making them a nuisance to even use half of the time, considering how vulnerably we already are.
The gcd on shaman totems argument goes back as far as when shamans were only available on horde. They will never remove it :(