Rank 1 holders Elo Rating System/Inactivity Penalty MoP

Outland
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system

It is time for PUZSY Rank 1 holders that go inactive for more than 4 weeks to get INSTANTLY drop to rank 2 FOLLOWING further ratings drop if inactivity CONTINUOUS.

Champions do not duck fights ( except Jon Jones, UFC Light heavyweight Champ ) so it is a complete total absolute disgrace allowing Rank 1s to go Inactive without penalty.

The reason and motives why people SIT ON RANK 1 is IRRELEVANT!

It is IRRELEVANT if you get sponsored and use that money for a living.

It is IRRELEVANT if you SIT ON RANK 1 ducking fights waiting for a title, YOU LL BE A FAKE.

People crying on videos because they had their account hacked it should happen more often if the ELO SYSTEM is not introduced.

League of Legends uses this system the game currently DOMINATES esports.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K957EnT248&feature
If LoL is so good game, feel free to go and play it and stick to it.
28/08/2012 04:16Posted by Azryél
If LoL is so good game, feel free to go and play it and stick to it.

I still play it casually, my only interest is winning tournament money 40.000 sounds nice, unlike some of you mind enslaved fanboy wasted junkies I do play other games: Guild wars, Call of duty, Battlefield, Counterstrike, Star craft.

Some of the comments I get from fanboys can you relate to their logic?

--------------------

If you had rank1, you would sit on it. Who wouldn't? you f**king retard

why would someone play if he is already r1 and there is barely any chance someone to get the r1 away from him ?

while the system encourage it, why should hyrda continue playing while he rank 1??

you're a f**king dumb !@#$ seriously if you have rank 1 you don't need to play whats the point you are already RANK 1. Let others get it off you then play why the %^-* do you play IF YOU ALREADY ARE AT RANK 1 srsly gtfo you dumb c**t rename yourself to c**ksuckingnoobcy@ nerd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzIMyZTqSwI
28/08/2012 05:22Posted by Drespectful
I still play it casually, my only interest is winning tournament money 40.000 sounds nice, unlike some of you mind enslaved fanboy wasted junkies I do play other games: Guild wars, Call of duty, Battlefield, Counterstrike, Star craft.

Truly that is an expansive list of games you also play.
Am I the only one that still plays Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Star fox, Donkey kong country, ,Banjo Kazooie, Crash bandicoot etc.

Also, this seems to be just a rage thread and I doubt it'll last long considering the amount of swearing in it.
28/08/2012 08:39Posted by Vorrane
Legend of Zelda

No

Final Fantasy

Yes

Star fox

Yes

Donkey kong country

Yes

Banjo Kazooie,

No

Crash bandicoot etc.

No
Never played a legend of zelda game?
Boy, you have had no childhood!
Never played a legend of zelda game?
Boy, you have had no childhood!

nonononono, you misunderstand!

Am I the only one that still plays

If i say no, it means you're not the only one :$ I've always been bad at saying yes and no so feel free to correct me :$
Ah, well then you're forgiven my good wizard!