iAMA Rank 1 holy paladin / mage. Ask me anything!

Chamber of Aspects
pretty much in the title!
As a paladin to a paladin, how would you describe your experience reaching rank 1? Also, was you carried? Did you carry? Or were all parties equal?
The real rank 1 Mage / Paladin. Also rank 1 Warlock and Rogue! :P
How do you boil eggs?
27/08/2012 23:38Posted by Lëx
How do you boil eggs?

Take bathtub and put it above closest campfire, crack enough eggs to cover the bottom of the bathtub in yolks.

Add enough water to cover the eggs completely and a bit extra water, can't get enough.

Add 500g salt and a bit of tabasco.

Turn the heat up on the campfire and wait until the egg-yolks turns golden-brown.

Grab a spoon and start digging in.
28/08/2012 01:14Posted by Thazzle
How do you boil eggs?

Take bathtub and put it above closest campfire, crack enough eggs to cover the bottom of the bathtub in yolks.

Add enough water to cover the eggs completely and a bit extra water, can't get enough.

Add 500g salt and a bit of tabasco.

Turn the heat up on the campfire and wait until the egg-yolks turns golden-brown.

Grab a spoon and start digging in.

Hey, this is supposed to be answerred by Retlol, now we'll never know if he knew this one :(
Unfortunately the amazing, great, fantastical Retlol will not be able to answer your questions until tomorrow at 14:00 game time due to the fact he is currently serving a ban for being badass. If you leave your questions I am sure he will be able to answer once he returns.

Thank you for you understanding and corporation.
Calling someone a P*ki and being racist is badass? Ok then....
28/08/2012 13:50Posted by Shenzorlol
Calling someone a P*ki and being racist is badass? Ok then....

How do you know about it?!
You seem to under estimate the great Shenlol....I know everything.
What if i don't have a spoon?