This game has officially topped

General
1 2 3 5 Next
You can now mount with Noggenfogger. You can now actually MOUNT with Noggenfogger!

I have immediately upgraded to MoP, best patch EVAH!
Hahahahaha!
Oh thank god, something positive!

Finally something not crying about a patch that is tuned for 90.
it was the ability to shoot people point blank in the face that won it for me hahaha!
I'm a REAL ghost wolf :D
And I'm HUGE!! If you know what I mean ;)
I have been looking forward to this day as well :-)

Imo this is almost cool enough to warrant a Noggenfogger appreciation day... perhaps some sort of Noggenfogger aficionado magazine as well!
Thank you Blizzard for what you've done to my class. I already loved my class, yet now Warlocks are even better! They actually deal competitive dps (as demo) now and even top the charts sometimes!!

Also love my new demons and occasionally having a group of cute little imps following me around. ^^
TBF. you USED to be able to mount while foggered
You can mount whilst in moonkin form too now, laughed hard mounting on my Mechanostrider whilst in Moonkin form :)
Well that is cool

Bug report:

Fishing

The countdown timer whilst fishing seems to be gone
For those occasions where the timer (pre-patch) would nearly run out before you could hook a fish, now you can't hook the fish in time anymore.

Without a timer, the hook disappears at the same time as the 'splash' effect

Imo this is almost cool enough to warrant a Noggenfogger appreciation day... perhaps some sort of Noggenfogger aficionado magazine as well!

This is already backpeddling day. Get yer own day!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5208543648#7
Well that is cool

Bug report:

Fishing

The countdown timer whilst fishing seems to be gone
For those occasions where the timer (pre-patch) would nearly run out before you could hook a fish, now you can't hook the fish in time anymore.

Without a timer, the hook disappears at the same time as the 'splash' effect

What does this have to do with Noggenfogger while mounted? Also you need to use the ingame Report Bug function for bugs now. Check the GM Ticket menu for more information.

Hello and God's mercy and blessings I've got an idea for Level 90 for why not do ye who are Level 1 and get killed by 90 or 85 why not you put Level 100 elite to protect them from those who are responding to kill them or you put a new policy in the player in order to help the customer, such as protectionexposure to theft, scammed or theft in the player by nenja looter Why do not you put speed up the early stages of policy Why do ye Level 85 being killed by some
31/08/2012 19:20Posted by Riseabovhate
Hello and God's mercy and blessings I've got an idea for Level 90 for why not do ye who are Level 1 and get killed by 90 or 85 why not you put Level 100 elite to protect them from those who are responding to kill them or you put a new policy in the player in order to help the customer, such as protectionexposure to theft, scammed or theft in the player by nenja looter Why do not you put speed up the early stages of policy Why do ye Level 85 being killed by some

Wut?

OT: I thought you could always mount with noggenfogger. Or do you mean if you get the skelly buff? If that's the case WOOHOO! Miniature mounted skellingtons!
MAKE MINE NOGGENFOGGER!

It's time to buy another 80 stacks for the month!
Best forum feedback in ages!

Heres mine: My patching went flawless.

Spent most time with my newly vast library of mounts distributed everywhere to all of us/me.
"Ten...thousand...years...."

and the obvious

" YOU ARE NOT PREPARED! " Guess we were, after actually 7.5 years, finally!! :D

Best individual change of all time in any patch/expansion imo, right up there with launching Alterac Valley in vanilla! <3