Selling Val'anyr fragment runs

Looking for Players – PvE
As i wrote in the topic im now selling Val'anyr fragment runs for every week. I have been doing these runs for my own and i've created 2 Val'anyrs. The runs have been taking place since early february. The whole raid takes around 60-120 minutes and will be done all by my self. All you need to do is to be on time for the raid and following the group around until we are done. The runs will take place at your prefered time and day, however i prefer to do them before Monday.

I am also looking for other players to take part of this run. We're doing Glory weekly.

For those who want to join with their level 80's and gear for herald - I am able to reserve what ever gear you want for some amount of gold we both agree with. You will need to contact me either here or ingame.

My characters are named Sway, Phrida and Phridá.

Also, I am able to sell Shadowfrost Shard runs in icc, contact me for this as well.

I am now selling 2x Rag Hc+ mount and 2x DW HC + Mount, /w for more information.
I want to join both ICC and ulduar, got experience on all bosses but im missing a few meta achievements.
come to kazzak and /w me your real id
If i wanna tag along just for the achievments and dont care about any drops what would the price be for that?
Free, /w me on kazzak
Like how much for the valanyr fragmnets
How much are you taking for shadowmourne runs?
/w me ingame for a chat
Just a friendly reminder; please don't bump your threads. Doing so may mean a forum suspension, and your thread may be subject to deletion.
10/09/2012 18:31Posted by Takralus
Just a friendly reminder; please don't bump your threads. Doing so may mean a forum suspension, and your thread may be subject to deletion.

What do you mean bump? How exactly is him telling the guy asking for SM runs to whisper him a bump?
10/09/2012 18:31Posted by Takralus

That was pretty random? ehh
Seeing as it was an alt of his that he mentioned on the original post, yes, he is bumping himself. :P
10/09/2012 19:48Posted by Coldremar
Seeing as it was an alt of his that he mentioned on the original post, yes, he is bumping himself. :P

No, he just decided to reply on an alt. Hardly counts as a bump cause he actually asked the guy to contact him ingame.

And the diffrence between posting on his alt or main would be? Would it be okay if he bumped his post on his main?

I fail to see the reasoning, I mean you no harm, Just that i found no logic in your statement.

also Phrida. I will never forgive you for buying all Pristine black diamonds back in the Ulduar days when you me and Dewwlo we're starting to aim for the insane. I spent several months farming those things in Dire maul thanks to it :c

(Is Dewwlo still playing btw?)

Also this is a good guy, you should join his runs
Community managers are bored these days with posting random stuff.