transmute master requires living steel

Customer Support
I haven't checked the other quests but they are probably bugged also.
will this be fixed or is this intended?
bump
They're pretty busy, they might come back tomorrow at working hours for that thread^.
I just wanted acknowledgement as its been almost 2 days now. this thread was actually on the 4th page
Have you tried using truegold in case it's just a display issue?
If that doesn't work, then you need to report it as a bug ingame.
yes I have attempted to hoping that it was like the ink errors. also I've submitted a bug in game.
BUMP please.It's really annoying
There's nothing the forum CSRs can do about it. You need to report it as a bug ingame as that goes to the people who can do something about it.
The profession has been changed to prepare for the upcoming expansion and will now require the higher grade material in order to complete the quests.
not very cool blizz why did you not warn us prior to releasing the patch?
01/09/2012 18:23Posted by Tailyda
The profession has been changed to prepare for the upcoming expansion and will now require the higher grade material in order to complete the quests.

That's nice and everything, but wouldn't it be more logical to change the requirements when the items the quest requests are actually obtainable in-game?

This way you are basically preventing us from switching one mastery into another.
01/09/2012 18:23Posted by Tailyda

This is quite frustrating and discouraging for those who have either decided to change their mastery or only recently leveled their alchemy profession up. I eagerly hope you guys can find a solution for this because being unable to use a profession sucks terribly.
01/09/2012 20:13Posted by Vuagnon
I eagerly hope you guys can find a solution for this because being unable to use a profession sucks terribly.

Unable? Do you even know what the master quests does?
»Chance« on getting extra stuff from the type you choose, nothing more.
And the solution you will get in less than 1month
"And the solution you will get in less than 1month" yes, it ll cost few thousand gold to get xmute mastery to single character.So disappointed with this stupid early change.
so did everyone with alchemy get there mastery reset?
Same with the classy achievements allready having Monks needed, but worse since this affects actual gameplay choices.

Also my characters still seem to have current masteries.
I am currently paying a monthly sub to play Cataclysm. Not some hybrid version of something that half works. I wonder if Blizzard would consider a refund until they can offEr a full game rather that one that is half beta half live?

:-)
I'm sad, too, as my alchemist was working on her truegolds to complete this.