Does the Darkmoon Rabbit respawn?

General
Does he spawn once per Faire, or respawn? Waited 15h or something now.
We have gotte a reply from a GM saying it does indeed spawn more then once per faire and there may be some hidden conditions for the spawn. What he meant is unclear so please help out if you have a clue, we have been running around the map living and dead to explore for a clue but nothing, last kill on my server has been since 28hours+
Maybe one of the conditions is some one actually learns the pet instead of throwing it in the AH for 500k?
Maybe we have to go pretend to like The Tauren Chieftans gig.
03/09/2012 17:46Posted by Saldura
Maybe one of the conditions is some one actually learns the pet instead of throwing it in the AH for 500k?

I can disprove this theory, as I'm currently the only one on Ravencrest EU with the pet and I hung around for about 10 hours on and off 5 hours after our first kill yesterday, and have returned several times today as well for updates on respawns. I also had the pet summoned at the cave, which didn't help either. We had people waiting inside, waiting outside, and floating all about the island.
Realm: Outland

1st spawn I know of -> Sunday 10:00 was there already. Killed at 14:30
2nd spawn I know of -> Tuesday 7:30 was there already. Killed at 9:20

I did not kill the 1st one, I killed the 2nd one.
I seen guild mate getting achievement for killing the 1st one.

If the hot fix from Sunday -> Monday night didn't affect re-spawn timer nor reset DMF zone, Darkmoon Rabbit spawns more than once per DMF.
If the hot fix from Sunday -> Monday night did affect re-spawn timer and/or reset DMF zone, it still could be 1 spawn per DMF.

Now... About the condition to it... No idea!
We just killed the Rabbit a third time on Stormreaver.
Spawned roughly at 12. killed 15 mins later.
We just killed the Rabbit a third time on Stormreaver.
Spawned roughly at 12. killed 15 mins later.

There has been the server restart on Wednesday though, so in theory it's not the third spawn but the first (of the wow-week).