Rend

Warrior
0/10
None one should miss it, unless theyre silly. theres no justifibale reason.

Also, With revenge aoe threat is more than fine, making shockwave a bit useless

when theres lotsa mosa all in one go though, thats when blade storm shines.
I actually miss it a lot. Partially because many classes now, warriors included, are left with the remnants of previous combined-ability tricks that don't make any sense clogged together without the context of them being seperate abilities.

Blood and THunder being such an example.

New warriors will find their thunderclap spreading bleed effects without having a clue as to why it does it, it doesn't make any sense. It's a remnant of rend being refreshed and spread.

I recently started to play my Paladin again after not having touched her in ages. I'm doing stuff and I'm getting really weird and nonsensicle buffs and my heals are auto-applying a HoT.... And I'm like "wtf is this crap? What's the point of all of this?!" And the point of it all is that they used to be cookie-cutter talents people used to pick in the talent tree, that are now auto-given.

But they don't make any sense like this, all they do is confuse.
I miss imp harmstring, everytime I try to spam harmstring just because of it nowdays.
okay i'll give it 5 because i do miss it as prot .
it gave me a huge aoe threat and nice animation
0/10 i hated rend sometimes forgot to use it and that screwed me up
Don't really miss it much. I was surprisingly quick to adapt after having it "in my fingers", but then again I restructured all my bars when the patch hit so I basically started from scratch.

Nobody in their right mind would ever pick bladestorm over shockwave. So it might as well not even exist.

Bladestorm is great for heavy burst aoe. Bring it along for fights with short-lived adds and you won't go wrong. It did quite a nasty number on Halfus last week, with all the whelps and drakes up. Yeah, outdated content is outdated, but there will be situations like this in MoP I'm sure.
11/09/2012 11:30Posted by Kiqqa
Bladestorm is great for heavy burst aoe. Bring it along for fights with short-lived adds and you won't go wrong. It did quite a nasty number on Halfus last week, with all the whelps and drakes up. Yeah, outdated content is outdated, but there will be situations like this in MoP I'm sure.
Old dungeons, ala Magisters Terrace or somesuch also rocks with Bladestorm. Pull half of the place, Bladestorm when gathered, loot and move on.
0/10 since it was changed while ago so u didn't have to reaply Rend because Mortal Strike did it for you. Now it does that automatically from the start (Deep Wounds passive).
i do not miss the spell itself but the loveable icon and tooltip. :)
Not having Rend is least of PvP warrs probs atm.