Mists of Pandaria Launch Times

General
​The official Mists of Pandaria launch times are as follows:

With this expansion, we’re using a new bit of tech that will unlock the expansion content, make the intro quest magically pop up in your quest log, and allow you to begin playing the expansion immediately without the need to log out and back in. If everything goes as planned this will be a smooth transition to the adventures that await you in the new continent.

See you in-game!
The official Mists of Pandaria launch times are as follows:

• [url="http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/?t=12:00%20am&tz=Pacific%20Daylight%20Time%20%28PDT%29&"]North and Latin American realms - 12:00 a.m. PDT, September 25[/url]
  • [url="http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/?t=12:00%20am&tz=CEST%20(Central%20European%20Summer%20Time)&"]European realms - 12:00 a.m. CEST, September 25[/url]
  • [url="http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/?t=12:00%20AM&tz=Seoul&"]Korean/Taiwan realms - 12:00 a.m. KST, September 27[/url]

With this expansion, we’re using a new bit of tech that will unlock the expansion content, make the intro quest magically pop up in your quest log, and allow you to begin playing the expansion immediately without the need to log out and back in. If everything goes as planned this will be a smooth transition to the adventures that await you in the new continent.

See you in-game!

hope will not bugs :)
like when you write in general chat in botybay always is twice..
bugs bugs bugs
Y u use 12-hour clock instead of 24-hour clock? Just had to verify that 12:00 a.m. is 0:00 ...
This is 11PM for those of us using BST. (London etc)
A perfect blue post. Instead of the speculation and confusion about the opening of the Theramore scenario we have precise times for all the interested regions!
Didn't need it, but thanks, I liked the addition of the Time Zone thing hehehe.
Hmmm... Won't it need some install? I mean I'm not getting it digital, I'm going to midnigt sale.
One question (if any blue reads this) - I am going to reroll to monk and I want to start playing as soon as possible. When will monks be enabled? And do I need to restart the game, or just wait on my shaman, and when the quest appears, log out, create monk and start to play him?
What if your quest log is full?

I know many plan to fill their log with complete quests then hand them in at launch for some instant XP.
19/09/2012 12:15Posted by Neobrijana
Hmmm... Won't it need some install? I mean I'm not getting it digital, I'm going to midnigt sale.

No, Mists of Pandaria is allready installed to your game files. Patch 5.0.5 installed MoP to you're game files. So you don't have to input your MoP CD and install it from a CD.
so does this mean for bst 11pm on the 24th
Just a question, when can i Pre-downlaod MoP if i digitaly buy it?
The current client IS Mists of Pandaria, the content just isn't "on" yet. So if you're currently playing you don't need to download anything else.
19/09/2012 13:13Posted by Magemee
Just a question, when can i Pre-downlaod MoP if i digitaly buy it?

u downloaded it already when u installed patch 5.04
What if your quest log is full?

I know many plan to fill their log with complete quests then hand them in at launch for some instant XP.

I'm going to leave a space open but I do hope that my xp bar gets turned on when the launch is activated to I can turn them in sharpish i'll be waiting in hyjal :)
How will this work when creating a monk? Will we have to log out from character screen and back in again, will we have to switch between character selection screen and character creation screen or can we just sit idle at the character creation screen and the Monk-icon becomes magically become clickable at midnight?
I really doubt the icon will appear while you're already on the screen.

I think your best option is to be logged in on a lvl 85 character and log out that character and go to the char creation screen as soon as the MoP start quest pops up.
when cata went live look me hours to get on :(
every addon g0t major probs xD

"dont play on patchday/addonrelease"