Faction Change and choose panda?

General
I have an orc shamy that i want to become a panda but i want the panda to be allience. if i do a faction change will it let me choose to be a panda? also what time can you cahnge to a panda? is it at launch or will there be a delay? cheers
I doubt they will make that option available at launch, but you never know, i would like to hear this from a blue post though.
if they do, i'm guessing there will be restrictions on realm firsts (like when moving a guild to a low pop realm)
You can buy a Faction/Race Change now, and then just wait with using it. Then once Mists of Pandaria is released at midnight tonight, you just use it and turn your smelly Orc into a furry Panda bear :)
There's no delay or anything. You can do it as soon as Mists of Pandaria is released, and as said, you can make the purchase now already (and just wait with using it), so you don't have to spend time on that later.

24/09/2012 19:53Posted by Nechayev
if they do, i'm guessing there will be restrictions on realm firsts (like when moving a guild to a low pop realm)

There are no Realm First Feat of Strengths associated with races – they only exist for classes and professions :)

Edit: Correction.
what do pandas turn into when you use orb of deception?
24/09/2012 20:09Posted by Barthel
what do pandas turn into when you use orb of deception?

I think it's a random race
Wow thats amazing. Thanks very much for the info. im gonna go do that now :)
Unfortunately, no panda warlocks... =p