Should the game be hard/easy to progress?

General
Personally I should say easy, for the fact is I am busy. I know theres alot out there who are busy too, but I am five-days a week doing my A-Levels, I work ontop of that 20 hours a week, and I like to go to the Gym in my spare time.

I probably get Sunday mostly free and some other days, but I know theres some people who like loot to be hard to get, and will take them weeks/months to gear up fully. For someone like me, I know it's selfish but I would hate that. I would much rather be able to gear up to a content level in a week/two.

I was just wondering if any of you would prefere the game to be Harder/Easier depending on your lifestyle.
I would like the content to be challenging i.e. if im running a dungeon or questing I want to feel like I have overcome a difficult obstacle. Rather than just blitzing through 10 quests in 5 mins.

In terms of getting gear at max level or leveling then I would like that to be as fast as possible.
The problem with making leveling extremely easy is that it changes the leveling process from a glorified tutorial to a glorified time sink, if you learn nothing from 1-max level then what exactly was the point of having so many levels in the first place?

Not saying everything has to be difficult but there should at least be some content while leveling that gives people an opportunity to develop.

As for end game, no one difficulty will suffice, having a range of content like they say they have (i admit im not playing MoP so cant say for certain if this is true or not) will be better that way people who want the challenge can have it, and those who do not dont have it.

Also, just because something is difficult doesnt inherantly make it long winded.
Personally I should say easy, for the fact is I am busy. I know theres alot out there who are busy too, but I am five-days a week doing my A-Levels, I work ontop of that 20 hours a week, and I like to go to the Gym in my spare time.

I probably get Sunday mostly free and some other days, but I know theres some people who like loot to be hard to get, and will take them weeks/months to gear up fully. For someone like me, I know it's selfish but I would hate that. I would much rather be able to gear up to a content level in a week/two.

I was just wondering if any of you would prefere the game to be Harder/Easier depending on your lifestyle.

Stop playing and get on with your RL life. There'll be plenty of time to come back later after your 1st divorce and you can't get a job! You'll have a lot more time on your hands then. ;)