Showing Fist Weapons

Monk
1 2 3 14 Next
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794350599

As is stated in this forum, and probably also in alot of other topics on this one. I'm really disappointed as to fist weapons that aren't showable when fighting as a Monk. I mean, not even with Jab..? I was really looking forward to showing off Fist Weapons when fighting, I was even going to farm old raids for decent transmogrification fists to make my character look more epic. But I guess this wont be the case.

I would really like for Blizzard to change this, and make it visible for all Monks, or with a Minor Glyph, like the one that does the opposite of what I'm saying.
Agreed, you should atleast be given the option to have them visible. Atleast fist weapons makes sence having visible during all off our attacks.
06/10/2012 00:57Posted by Delireuz
Agreed, you should atleast be given the option to have them visible. Atleast fist weapons makes sence having visible during all off our attacks.

Especially because monks can purchase invisible fist weapons, so if people don't like the looks of their fist weapons they could just transmog them invisible.
I facepalm at Blizzard for not knowing their community, AT ALL.

Isn't it kinda obvious that when people use Fist Weapons they ACTUALLY want to see them in action no matter what?

I thought Fist Weapons already were visible while attacking, but it seems like they aren't... too bad, was probably the one real thing I was looking forward to, to farm.

Really hope they add a Minor Glyph or actually change the way Fist Weapons work so you can see them while auto-attacking etc.
i was very disappointed when i finally got my fist weapons...
seriously considering going back to my rogue. please fix this
Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious that we want to see our fistweapons. Especially the beautifully designed ones!
What i don't get is, where are the blue posts on this topic?
It's extremely quiet for something that seems relatively simple to impliment.
The only time you can see your fist weapons is if you hit Z.
So why can't that just be a constant?
this "problem" also bugs me and theres an option ingame to suggest new game ideas such as this one. if we send enough of these suggestions they might listen!
It's a mechanics issue likely, given that monks use the unarmed skill to play unarmed animations, and fist weapons go under Unarmed. They need to make a fist weapons skill to make them show, pretty much. Which I find a bit odd they didn't add ages ago. :) But it was never a problem until now I suppose.

Then again, they could just as well have forgotten a flag somewhere, it's a new class with lots of animations and stuff. Hopefully it'll be fixed!
Accidentally make an additional thread on this subject and i think the best solution would be to implement a glyph that does the opposite of the one that allows you to always be unarmed. but only with fist weapons maybe....its just ridiculous no one would take their fist weapons off just to punch some guy in the jaw.
This is definatly something that blizz should look into. I reckon alot of people whom play monks and choose to wield fist weapons, want to be able to see them during combat, at least rather than nothing.

And Glyph of jab seem to become quite redundant in this scenario.
So i just got the fist weapon from looking for raid, This means i'll never get to see it ever again.

This needs to be Fixed or Sorted. What logic is having 2 fist weapons in my pocket?????
Glyph of Jab fixes it all. You're playing monk which deals damage with his own FISTS and FEET not weapons. stop the QQ already
17/10/2012 13:20Posted by Turmantuoja
Glyph of Jab fixes it all. You're playing monk which deals damage with his own FISTS and FEET not weapons. stop the QQ already

Then why have weapon slots and allow equipping weapons? Jackass.

The point is, if we can jab with axes/swords/maces/staves/polearms... Why can we not jab with fist weapons; We deal damage with "FISTS" so why not use a ""FIST"" weapon.

I suggest not browsing threads like this if you don't want to read "QQ'ing".
I would actually prefer to just have your fist weapons equipped, like no changes just that the fist weapons always show in combat, jab stays the same or changes i don't really mind.

and then if you don't want it just pop that glyph that makes u not use weapons in :)

hopefully blizz posts something ¬_¬ at some point.
I support this thread !

Not showing the fistweapons made me bank them again and go back using a polearm while feeling disapointed that my plans for transmog were totally shattered.