Showing Fist Weapons

Monk
Prev 1 5 6 7 14 Next
I would VERY much like to see this implemented too. Came here to make a thread about it, turns out people are way ahead of me, and I'm not the only one who feels the same way.

I get how some people might like not seeing weapons, but as someone already said there's a way that players who prefer it that way can transmogrify their weapons into Novice's Handwraps, which don't really appear on the character.

I think the reasons why we want this have been mentioned already. Players like weapons; weapons make us look cool, and with transmogrification, weapons are a part of what we choose to look like. Sure I like the idea of using my hands and fists, but I can still do that whilst holding fist weapons. It's like I'm supposed to just pretend these weapons are there and that they increase my stats. There's nothing to visibly indicate why I'm hitting more damage when I equip two fist weapons and when I have them both unequipped, and I don't find that very satisfactory.

Not to mention I think it's a shame that for a class that can make use of fist weapons, with new fist-flying animations and heavily hand-to-hand oriented combat, we can't even see fist weapons!

Please address this, it would bring you much love from the monk community.
Maybe Blizz should make a glyph for this? It will basically work like Glyph of Jab, but the other way around.

Glyph of *Insert clever name here* :
Your monk has adapted to new ways of fighting and will equip it's weapon at all times.

Or something like that.
This would of course cancel the stance animations and swapped out with normal pandaren attack animations and ilde animations. I doubt Tiger Stance would look good while wearing any weapons at all. (And it would save Blizz a lot of work)
gief fist weapons for my monk!
Please make it possible for me and my fellow monks Blizzard.

Yes
You
Can
You have a paladin's support for this!
Bump this and get over to our new main thread with some gm answers!
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5967616821
100% agree with OP
21/11/2012 01:34Posted by Miidera

We've seen your feedback on this and, along with all the other feedback from the WoW community, it has been passed on to the developers. If we have any news at all on the situation, we'll be sure to let you know.

Now, please don't bump posts and make multiple threads on the same subject (as outlined in the forum guidelines).
23/11/2012 10:26Posted by Takralus

We've seen your feedback on this and, along with all the other feedback from the WoW community, it has been passed on to the developers. If we have any news at all on the situation, we'll be sure to let you know.

Now, please don't bump posts and make multiple threads on the same subject (as outlined in the forum guidelines).

Good news Tak.
Fair enough as long as it's being addressed but as for the bumping on other threads. I have to say Takra.
What else can we say thats constructive? All the legitimate good well thought out points have been made in this topic and can only be repeated in circles until someone listens and addresses it.

Our frustration was that noone was acknowledging it. Hopefully now that you have we can feel at least theres a sense of progression in this situation, like somethings actually being done about it.