Dating and WoW

General
Prev 1 15 16 17 Next
Yes

A lovely little Gnome, forgot the name.

Needless to say, I got bored and ended up cooking her in a soup. Such a cheery Gnome she was.
13/11/2013 02:26Posted by Izaniz
i think men at my age want girls who is more"girly" ... so im single on 3 year now, they usually find me boring cuz i use so much time being a geek :P

Sorry, there's not mild way to put it... you must be ugly. :c

P.S. Good Necro.

Also this, congrats.

Ontopic: never in WoW, been playing it for short time and already had someone and still have since the day I started. But in another game there was a guy from totally different country who actually bought plane tickets... he was from far away. And it lasted about a year. Also had some minor couple of months of online flirt kind of "relationships" that I wouldn't even count.
Ever dated a Highlord?
gj necro
26/12/2015 00:07Posted by Mograinde
Ever dated a Highlord?

You should spec into unholy. You have a knack for necromancy
16/11/2012 18:01Posted by Maribel
I have some questions for you guys ,for those that are willing to answer that is ;-)
And those are

1. Have you ever dated someone you met ingame ?
2.If you did ,where did you guys meet ?
3.How long did it last ? Or are you guys still dating /married etc etc !
4.Where you from the same country ?

:-)

1. Nope
2. -
3. -
4. -

What did I win?

26/12/2015 00:07Posted by Mograinde
Ever dated a Highlord?

Edit: Also screw you for baiting me into a necro.
Finding a girlfrend is clearly the main resion to play wow this is why the game has been so popular even after 10 years its not coz wow is a good game but wow is a great dating site you cant find a girlfrend on fallout 4.
Yes,

Same Guild

Still together and it has been 3 years and 2 months.

Both from UK.
Ever been with a Highlord?
Naeya ever been with a Highlord?
26/12/2015 14:34Posted by Mograinde
Naeya ever been with a Highlord?

I don't know what's worse, your horrible name or the fact you're making me cringe beyond the universe
Mograinde you necro jerk...

26/12/2015 01:06Posted by Achmetjr
Finding a girlfrend is clearly the main resion to play wow this is why the game has been so popular even after 10 years its not coz wow is a good game but wow is a great dating site you cant find a girlfrend on fallout 4.

That sarcasm is amazing, holy **** xD
nope.
Why did you guys dig up my 3 year old thread ? :)
Maribellah What do you mean?
26/12/2015 23:34Posted by Mograinde
Maribellah What do you mean?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=necropost
Nah, the people on WoW weren't really to my taste for most part. I know some people who play online games largely because they are way too shy to try and approach girls any other way.

I have however dated people who were part of the BioWare's community. That used to be a rather mature community back in the day.

One was several months, one was more of a friends with benefits and the last one has been going on for a few years now.

No, I don't date fellow Finns anymore (probably best for both parties). I either get bored because it is too normal or they simply have too conflicting views with me in the end. :p

PS. Nice necro :p
Mograinde,what i ment was why did someone open up one of my old threads that is more than 3 years old ;)
That someone must have gone thru alot of pages that goes 3 years back hehe....
..it's nice to have shared interests but the reason my partner and i work so well together is because we are so different..
do i think it matters where you meet, no..of course not..in fact i believe you chose your family and lovers before you are born so it's pretty much irrelevant, but i certainly wouldn't enter into any kind of union lightly..:)

..though there have been times when...

..but that was a loooong time ago..:)
1. No
2. -
3. -
4. -