150 mount achievement, but reward is missing.

Customer Support
1 2 3 5 Next
I gained the 150 mount achievement added in 5.1, but the Jade Kite is missing. It's not in the mail or in my Mounts tab.
I´m having the same problem. :(
same, where is my mount
same
Same Here, Haven't seen anyone on it either. So guess we are not alone
I have same problem. I got achi, but i didnt get reward mount.
seems like no response
Hello everyone,

We have received a few reports regarding the We're Going to Need More Saddles achievement not awarding the Jade Pandaren Kite mount. This is being looked into. Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding. If we have more news, we'll update this post.
Same issue here, got 162 mounts on a single char, hordeside. (Including alliance mounts I'm at well over 200).

Got achievement, but obviously no mount, not in the mail, not in the mount tab, not in bags or elsewhere.
I assume people have tried relogging and/or waiting in case it's just a delay?
did it many times.
Got the achievement aswell and no mount.
got the achievement this morning, but cant see the mount either :)
Same problem here. Please let us know if we should make an ingame ticket over it, or if we have to wait for a hotfix.

BTW. I have noticed that when i look at the tooltip of the (earned) achievement, the final two parts "mountain o' mounts" and "we're going to need more saddles" are greyed out like i hadn't earned them.
Ah awesome :D At least they're aware of it.
Hello everyone,

We have received a few reports regarding the We're Going to Need More Saddles achievement not awarding the Jade Pandaren Kite mount. This is being looked into. Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding. If we have more news, we'll update this post.

does this mean we may in fact get a mount that is worth the achievement rather than some stupid recolour of a horrible mount?
28/11/2012 12:46Posted by Archermit
does this mean we may in fact get a mount that is worth the achievement rather than some stupid recolour of a horrible mount?

Recolor of the kites that everyone gets eventually...so no, it's not worthy. I'm still hoping for a 200 mount achievement and a UNIQUE mount rewarded, instead of these infernal recolours or bad bad mounts with lazy design (dragonhawks, not even saddle and reins...).

But...being a mount lover, I will cherish and love the hell out of my Jade Pandaren Kite if only I get it!
28/11/2012 12:49Posted by Rorcanna
But...being a mount lover, I will cherish and love the hell out of my Jade Pandaren Kite if only I get it!

I like my mounts also but when I got my dragonhawk way back when, I used it all the time even at the cost of the 30% speed ( before 310% was on all mounts) cause it was reasonable rare with only about 4-5 on my server.

With the kite however, I will not use it for the same reason i didn't use the red one from rep. It is not nice, it is not rare cause everyone gets it. No tto mention the fact that will account bound mounts and all of the mounts added in MoP, 150 is not that hard and in fact very easy if you had 100 mounts in cata.

We need a 175 and 200 achievement. While I am not at teh 200 mark yet, at least it would give me a target to aim for
28/11/2012 13:05Posted by Archermit

I like my mounts also but when I got my dragonhawk way back when, I used it all the time even at the cost of the 30% speed ( before 310% was on all mounts) cause it was reasonable rare with only about 4-5 on my server.

With the kite however, I will not use it for the same reason i didn't use the red one from rep. It is not nice, it is not rare cause everyone gets it. No tto mention the fact that will account bound mounts and all of the mounts added in MoP, 150 is not that hard and in fact very easy if you had 100 mounts in cata.

We need a 175 and 200 achievement. While I am not at teh 200 mark yet, at least it would give me a target to aim for

I can never understand why people wouldn't use a mount because it's "common". People who don't bother collecting mounts won't have it, but tbh I had over 150 in cata so it's not a very hard achievement. I do agree with you that a 200 mount achievement would be nice, and a fancier mount for the achievement would be awesome, but really why only use a mount because it's rare? That's so egotistical. Use a mount because you like it!