Why isnt reckful being banned ???

General
K blizz, some answers here would be awesome.

If i read all over the forum, tmorphing is bannable how can this guy

http://nl.twitch.tv/reckful

Keep streaming for months now while tmorphing.

He also plays other peoples accounts live on stream, this is legit?

Not a hater here but if people get banned for doing stuff, imo, the same

would count for him even if he has tons of fanbois and 14 k viewers or is this

another case of "all about the money"

for the haters... i know hes us, but he plays eu aswell..../point?
Blizzard doesn't care, he is paying for the game so why would they ban him and loose money?
He'll never be banned for using tmorph
What the heck is tmorph - does it just visually change the clientside, i.e. - others don't see you as w/e else?
Well, sharing an account is not against the ToS is it?
07/01/2013 21:44Posted by Pripster

It is, unless it's a minor child playing on their parent's account, which I assume is not the case here.
07/01/2013 21:44Posted by Pripster
It is.
Changing things client side which doesn't affect the actual character, is fine.

No one can see him morphed, it was another case if it was server side.
Reckful has done more for World of Warcraft then you or any other hater ever will.
Let him have some fun, !@#$it #YOLOSWAG
Dude let him use it if he wants, it's Blizzard's work to ban if him if THEY want to not YOU, and you probably will get alot of hate from his viewers for qq'n on forums about Reckful.
07/01/2013 22:13Posted by Qbabe
Reckful has done more for World of Warcraft then you or any other hater ever will.

What has he done?

First time I am hearing of him.
07/01/2013 22:16Posted by Corripio

What has he done?

First time I am hearing of him.

This ^^ he has done just the same for World of Warcraft as the rest of the youtube "celebrities".

No one can see him morphed, it was another case if it was server side.

Incorrect. It is still breaking the ToU, whether it is server side or not is irrelevant, you aren't allowed to change the game files.
07/01/2013 22:06Posted by Calex

It is not fine. You're not allowed to modify the client (or its memory) in any way, client or server side. Blizzard can only see if a client has been modified, but they cannot see *what* has been modified.
why would anyone care about something like this, its not like its ruining your own game experience.
I've been reporting the same bots for months. The truth is blizzard doesn't give a crap, they say they do but actions speak louder than words.

LOL! Doubt it.

I watched 5 seconds of his stream and got bored and turned it off.

I'm guessing blizzard did the same and figured they'd just leave him be. Plus if they did ban him they would get a bunch of kids trolling the forums and hating on them for doing their job.

IMO dealing with angry kids who seem to have some sort of love attachment to a gamer is not worth dealing with over something like this. Maybe when his fan base grows up a bit and realizes he's just like every other streamer, Blizz will ban him.
Cant get why someone would create that post ? Been jelly he got so many viewers ? Well he deserved it for been best at his rouge almost every pvp season . Will you deserve same respect just posting some QQ posts about him using some harmfull software ? I Doubt you will .
Addons are alowed and i dont get why this simple cosmetic thing is forbiden .
To be honest i really dislike this kind of posts , like gogo ban him he is soo popular so everyone can see him. If he gets ban will you be happy then ?? If yes then u just a bad person . And no, in no way im his fanwoman , im pve person . Just my 5 cents.
P.S. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Reckful/statistic#21:152 Get this statistic , then comeback here or create your stream so you wont have time for creating such a posts .
07/01/2013 22:06Posted by Calex
Not true, you can't alter anything in the gamecode.

You wait until the next banwave, because if you use this program you will be banned.