Transmogrifications on main hand/one handed weapons

General
I cannot transmog Valius, Gavel of the lightbringer onto my season 12 Malevolent Gladiator's Gavel; which kind of sucks because Valius looks very nice but I would like to know, if in the near future will Blizzard change this?
Had same problem trying to transmog to my inferno sword, couldn't do it

):
21/01/2013 10:05Posted by Lirikio
if in the near future will Blizzard change this?

yes in the 5.2 we will be able to do that also you can mog your weapon to some other type of weapon if the said item shares the same animation and can be used by your class;for example you will be able to mog your 1h mace to an 1h axe.
21/01/2013 14:24Posted by Winzi
if in the near future will Blizzard change this?

yes in the 5.2 we will be able to do that also you can mog your weapon to some other type of weapon if the said item shares the same animation and can be used by your class;for example you will be able to mog your 1h mace to an 1h axe.

Yup, we're still aiming for patch 5.2 to bring this in. Sounds like it's going to be very popular! :D

You can see the full details in the 5.2 PTR patch notes.
Does this also include the various daggers that are labeled as Offhand? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/29275 for example is a unique model that is currently unusable

Yup, we're still aiming for patch 5.2 to bring this in. Sounds like it's going to be very popular! :D

You can see the full details in the [url="http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6952156/Patch_52_PTR_and_Patch_Notes_-_January_17-17_01_2013"]5.2 PTR patch notes[/url].

While you are at it, can you guys please add one-hand PvP swords for mogging purposes? At the moment there are none available and I'm sure a lot of casters would love to use cool 1h swords in their PvP sets. For example, Tempest of Chaos :D

Made a thread on the PTR forums ~3 weeks ago suggesting this, but it got deleted... Probably wrong forum for suggestions. :/ Also, like I was suggesting in that thread, these new caster 1h swords can share same model as the str/agi ones, doubt anyone would complain about that since we just want them for transmog :P

edit: Probably too late for 5.2 anyway, but maybe 5.3? <3

You can see the full details in the [url="http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6952156/Patch_52_PTR_and_Patch_Notes_-_January_17-17_01_2013"]5.2 PTR patch notes[/url].

I can't wait to transmog my sword into the Tempest of Chaos so I can be a fully fledged Corrupter raiment!

Edit:

While you are at it, can you guys please add one-hand PvP swords for mogging purposes? At the moment there are none available and I'm sure a lot of casters would love to use cool 1h swords in their PvP sets. For example, Tempest of Chaos :D

Daaaaamnn beaten to it..
I am quite happy that you are implementing this change.
I know it is probably too much to ask, but would be nice if 1h/Mh weapons could be transmoged to staffs with the already existing restrictions. If your mh is transmoged to a staff, it would hide your offhand item.

I am asking this because I favour staffs over mh+oh combo, but 1h weapons tend to drop way more than staffs, and they often offer better stat management.

P.S: If I recall correctly, warriors can still use staff. Maybe they shouldn't be with this change :).
What happened to lifting the main hand / one hand restrictions for transmog ???
Dont tell me its gonna take another patch for it...

and please lift polearms so that i can transmog my 2h sword to this sweet item Barbarian Spear and rename my warrior to Guanyu or something pro like that.

note: check the weapon in wowhead, the model is different there not sure why.

or put strength pole arms at last! Classes like druids and Monks arent even using them,
pole arms are either non existent (druids lol) or not really being used, just for display (monks)
21/01/2013 15:15Posted by Takralus

What about Fist Weapons? I really dislike not having anything to attack with on my monk and unfortunately all the monk weapons from this Tier is fist weapons...

Have them share the same as axe/sword/mace please. I just want to have some weapons on my back/hips...

May i ask why you thought it was a good idea to keep Warblade of the Hakkari out of this change? as of 5.2 it will be one of the very last main-hand weapons and will be unmoggable at level 60 as the other couple weapons won't be available to me

Yeh those new Mogg changed is kinda cool.

However it's not Cool that the pvp weapons is "One hand" instead of "Main hand" So you guys Ruined my whole Mogg part for a whole season "Thank you"

Also "One hand" is fail "Main hand" + off hand" is right one.

But i still agree and say that 5.2 will be cool.

if you don't like it that's cool
if you like it that's cool.

I don't expect a reply, but will legendary weapons such as the warglaives ever be "transmograble?"