Help with RAF

Customer Support
Okay so I just recruited my friend and it says our accounts are linked ( he is on trial edition btw )
So we are in a party and we cannot teleport to each other or get the 300% xp bonus, yes we were playing on new characters.
What races are you using? Also did he have a starter edition already in his account, before you sent him the invite?
He has the battle chest, he has no idea what he is doing,
and we were both humans, so I sent him the email containing the RAF and then he used it to make an account and redeem his stuff.
This happened to me too brav, just wait it out, took us 4 hours to activate.
He has the battle chest, he has no idea what he is doing,
and we were both humans, so I sent him the email containing the RAF and then he used it to make an account and redeem his stuff.

The reason I was asking if he had a Starter Edition on his Battle.net already before you sent him the RAF invite is that you cannot have more than one Starter now at a time, so if he had one and you sent him an invite I'm not sure it'd actually link things as I don't think the system would manage to create a second Starter account.

If he didn't have one, and he's redeemed the BattleChest, he might've accidentally created a new account. It tends to be the most common cause for RAF not working. Did you ask him if he gets a list to pick from different accounts when logging in?
Yes he gets to pick from two accounts?
Can you try with both accounts and see if either gives you the exp bonus or the summon ability?
He tried both and it didnt work.
And another question, does he actually show up in your History of sent invites in account management and does it say whether he accepted it and what not? And what about in his history? The way it sounds he either already had a starter edition before you sent him the RAF invite and/or he created a new account with the BattleChest instead of upgrading.
In either case he will have to contact Account and payment support and explain what happened and that the RAF link isn't there, they would be able to give it a better look and see where it went wrong. Tell him to ticket now or call/use livechat tomorrow when the lines are open http://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/contact
Did you manage to get this sorted Shadê?

Thanks for the information Nyshae!

If you would like to know more about our Recruit A Friend service, feel free to check out our FAQ here. :)

Recruit A Friend FAQ
battle.net/support/article/recruit-a-friend-faq