PVP Server doesnt means Gank Lowbies!

General
Prev 1 12 13 14 25 Next
No problem from my side, it's part of the game.. My only problem is the retarted 20sec logout when you are a corpse.. I bloody hate this it's retarted, keep it when you are alive, but remove it when a person is dead. So I can log my high char and take revenge. Come on Blizzard it's PVP server and the point of PVP is to avenge your low char getting killed by higher level players.

Waiting for 20sec and seeing enemy just mount up and fly away is just plain sad.
if you made your character on a pvp server you should know what you signed in to.so stop complaining and and reroll to pve server if dont want pvp

Agree with you.

Those who love more risky environment kill and be killed by other players ---->(PVP server) more seek and death environment against players :)

Those who love more safer environment to not be killed by other players --->(PVE server) more harmony environment against players :)
It seems that there's mostly angry kids that get bullied in school that chose PvP server, just so they get get their virtual revenge somewhere. There's really no reason for anyone who actually enjoy playing this game as the game it is to chose a PvP server. PvP servers are the daycare of WoW, unless you are a kid or a very patient adult, you're better off on a PvE server.
05/02/2013 20:43Posted by Zanjo
It seems that there's mostly angry kids that get bullied in school that chose PvP server, just so they get get their virtual revenge somewhere. There's really no reason for anyone who actually enjoy playing this game as the game it is to chose a PvP server. PvP servers are the daycare of WoW, unless you are a kid or a very patient adult, you're better off on a PvE server.

Care to make up more ridiculous and false statements?
05/02/2013 20:51Posted by Noremorze

Care to make up more ridiculous statements?

No need to. You can easily spot who enjoy PvP just by reading their forum posts most of the time. It's that childish behavior and lack of any form of empathy that gives it away.
PVE gets sooo boooooooring after a while you can only kill the same boss soo many times till you know exactly how the work and what they do.. What then leave wow and wait for next exspansion??

PVP you never know or can predict how the other person is going to react. If you get killed by high level and you see them hanging round and you can't call guild members, got watch a few youtube clips and have a laugh, come back after couple minutes normally those ganging you would have left in search for other prey.

Care to make up more ridiculous statements?

No need to. You can easily spot who enjoy PvP just by reading their forum posts most of the time. It's that childish behavior and lack of any form of empathy that gives it away.

<snip>
Never going to change, so the countless threads and posts made by levelers who can't hack the brutal nature of PVP realms are meering letting off steam

If you haven't learnt to adapt yet to the natural conditions and every day occurance on PVP realms which is ganking, then you need to toughen yourself up and level wisely and not follow the sheep with the same quests - use your ingenuity!

Or........ woosy out and join the PVE'rs - I for one have been ganked countless times and I love it, because I'm not afraid to take it and give it back, that's what I love about PVP realms - constant danger, never turn a blind eye!
Oh yes it does, yes it does!

I came from a hardcore world, a world where when you got killed you lost your gear and stuff because enemies could take it. A world called Darkfall, may it rest in piece....

Compared to that game a thread like this really looks like a joke to me because there are no real drawbacks!

Ganking is not the same as corpsecamping as already stated.

Going by your logic thats your opinion. Because if its not in several encyclopedias they can't be facts.
You know what, I started out on Scarshield Legion, an RP/PvP server, and while its a little annoying being 1 hit killed by a Level ?? while your leveling, I'll be honest the only reason I left was because the realm quite honestly died and this RP realm I'm on now seamed like the next step to further my RP experience in game, if I could have both RP and PvP I almost certainly would, as I said before it is annoying being killed by high levels while leveling, but in a way it adds to the fun and the experience, you need to be careful and after some time you eventually learn how to outsmart them and I used to spend hours and hours annoying higher level players by evading them and their attempts to one hit kill me.

PvP realms are there to allow a free-for-all in most zones, if you don't like it you should be on a normal realm.
the game is an RPG, not a sit in city and spend 15 minutes doing a dungeon to level. dungeons does not level tradeskills, pet battles etc.
I get very little wpvp in CRZ, because the cowards just fly off.
if you are bored go play the content or hang around pandaria for real wpvp. no reason for the same 90's to be in outland 24/7 especially when blizz put pvp content in KW.

i have no idea why you keep going on about wpvp, looking at your statistics you have

World Honorable Kills 249

you dont even participate in it, i have 80 wpvp kills on a level 17 i made tonight
PvP server DOES mean gank lowbies.

However it was never meant to mean "prevent any and all pvp action against you by /disable PvP LOL via mounting a flying mount.

The only thing that is wrong about world PvP today are flying mounts.
no idea why you are basing it on those stats considering it says i havn't won an EoTS dispite doing so plenty of times.
it is a bit hard to remove gankers and other lowlifes when they fly off, hence LOW KILLS.
if wpvp was in the proper places and people fought it would be higher.
I don't see the fun in one shotting people like that. But it adds some fun to the questing on lower lvls. The chance that someone might be watching, waiting to attack you. What I don't like however is the CRZ making it almost impossible to take revenge. If I relog my lvl 90 chara and go to that zone mr randomdude from -insert name here- server is gone and will never be seen again. Before crz you could have some fun and chase people around a few zones as revenge. But it's not that bad, most of the time I enjoy it and I look forward to taking revenge if I ever see them again. It's only truly annoying if it's constant camping of a quest npc.

Maybe slightly OT but anyway.. What I find amusing about gankers is that most of the time it's Raiders and non-pvpers than run around killing lowbies. Me and my boyfriend got killed several times questing in nagrand by a lvl 90 character (that's been played for years) that had a total of 150 HKs. Same thing happened later, got ganked over and over by a pve geared lvl 90 with 200 HKs. I've never once been chased around by an actual pvper...
"PVP Server doesnt means Gank Lowbies!"

Yes it does. /thread
Cross server is a nightmare!! And as for roll pve server that changes nothing, pvp servers are mixed with pve servers where i play the gankin of npc's goes on all the time, my advice is to roll with a friend who can heal or tank, heal or tank yourself, or level in area's where u expect less players to be, avoid places around ogg and sw, or the last option is when u get to 90 pvp up and go do some ganking yourself, if you cannot beat them, join them :)
Heh, I can only imagine the hue & cry from gankers if WoW started the same ganking protection like Warhammer online.. let alone the abuse of any changes made.
(in WHO, if a high lvl player enters a low level zone, he gets turned into a chicken! and can be one-shot by the low lvl player)
Grow a backbone and get over it.