TBC Collector's Edition-All Sealed Boxes Now Worthless?

Customer Support
Prev 1 3 4 5
So please tell me - how that one was activated? Any Glue (clue) ?

Likely by someone screwing up.

I don't know

http://forums.goha.ru/showthread_0_0_t858815
Hello everyone,

We listened to everyone's feedback and I'm happy to let you know we've recently changed our policy in regards to this matter. You can find all the details in this support article.

If in the past we were not able to help you due to our policies, please don't hesitate to contact us again.
Hello everyone,

We listened to everyone's feedback and I'm happy to let you know we've recently changed our policy in regards to this matter. You can find all the details in [url="https://battle.net/support/article/6760?utm_source=internal-support_forums&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=BlizzardCSEU&utm_content=220413"]this support article[/url].

If in the past we were not able to help you due to our policies, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Cool you offered to re-add basically the original requirement so not everyone is out of luck :)
Well its good that Blizzard does this - that way collector editions cannot be "re-used" after redeeming it.
Does the EU version still get the additional murloc pet?
cheer :D just got my TBC CE :) send all the information in today :D
is the murloc pet indeed still included?
@Koko & Nymeia

I'm afraid we're unable to help with Lurky as it's not part of the Collector's Edition extras. Please see the support article above for more information.
Hello well its been 3 years since this discussion was created but just curious to ask that if i buy the previous collectors editions with unused game keys would you be able to redeem the pets or mounts to my WoW account:)?
Marked As Solution
09/07/2016 21:30Posted by Agusth
Hello well its been 3 years since this discussion was created but just curious to ask that if i buy the previous collectors editions with unused game keys would you be able to redeem the pets or mounts to my WoW account:)?

Well... The Burning Crusade CE was redeemable for a time (as the blue said in 2013) but it isn't anymore. The others will work as long as they're the same region as your WoW account, you cannot use codes from another region. Last I saw some classic (the original game) CE keys they were in the region of 2000 euros euros and it's a pretty risky purchase (the seller might lie about whether they're used or not). The WotLK one might be cheaper, and the Cataclysm, MoP and WoD ones will be very cheap (pretty sure they produced more of those), but again they need to be EU codes if applied on an EU account.

As a sidenote, ideally they really prefer if you make your own thread, rather than necroing. Especially something so old, since it might contain outdated information (as is the case with this one) and someone can be misled by seeing it brought up again.

Just to reiterate in case anyone sees this now: THE BURNING CRUSADE COLLECTORS IS NO LONGER REDEEMABLE. The blue post information is outdated.